Chapter 14: You don't want to be his sister-in-law!

Gu family villa.

Shen Qiuyu was sitting at the dining table, not daring to speak at all.

Opposite him were Zhou Qinchen and Li Beiye in a wheelchair, and on the left and right were Gu Zhuo and Gu Cheng.

The atmosphere at the scene was very anxious.

Shen Qiuyu trembled, "I think..."

Li Beiye glared at him with a dark face, and he quickly swallowed back the second half of his words. Zhou Qinchen raised his eyelids and glanced at him, squinting dangerously.

Shen Qiuyu was trapped in this strange atmosphere, and his whole body was about to burst, and he was screaming like a crazy groundhog in his heart.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ! !

Why did it develop like this? He was just here to make a living!

He was hanging on the edge of the car, as if he had foreseen a huge debt of 10 million hitting him head-on, and a tragic future of picking up rags on the roadside.

Just ten minutes ago, Li Beiye suddenly landed outside the fence of Zhou Qinchen's garden, his cold eyes fierce.

Ah Hui, the tool pushing the wheelchair, pointed at him and said loudly: "Brother Li, look I'm not lying to you. He really knows that person. I saw him get into the car with my own eyes!"

Shen Qiuyu: "..."

He suddenly regretted that on that day in Qiuwu Mountain, he didn't kick Ah Hui more often. It would have been better to hit his mouth crooked and make him unable to speak.

In the original work, the place where Li Beiye and Gu Zhuo met by chance was also in this high-end villa area. The Li family's parents found the hotel inconvenient, so they bought a house for him in Beicheng and hired several servants to take care of him.

Unfortunately, this house is in Lugu.

Shen Qiuyu knew about this, but he never thought that he would be so unlucky, let alone that Li Beiye would be so angry that he would directly chase after him.

What a human tragedy this is.

Shen Qiuyu raised his hands to cover his face and moved closer to Gu Cheng.

He didn't dare to be next to Gu Zhuo. The two people across the table were one of Gu Zhuo's crazy suitors and the other a jealous rival. Neither of them could afford to offend them.

It's just that his movements were too conspicuous, as if he was eager to seek Gu Cheng's protection, and he also showed a bit of dependence.

Gu Zhuo next to him narrowed his dark eyes and frowned slightly.

Gu Teng didn't notice Shen Qiuyu's little thoughts and pushed him a glass of juice and said, "Pineapple juice tastes pretty good, give it a try."

Shen Qiuyu took a sip of the juice and said, "Thank you, Brother Gu."

Gu Cheng smiled back.

Compared to the other two, he seemed particularly kind and approachable.

Shen Qiuyu strengthened his belief in holding his thigh and leaned towards Gu Cheng with all his strength.

"Brother, let's change places."

Leng Yue's voice suddenly intervened from beside him.

Shen Qiuyu stopped moving and turned to face Gu Zhuo's dark pupils, his heart tingling in vain.

He suddenly remembered that Gu Zhuo had bumped into him twice and wanted to "climb" into Gu Cheng's bed, and he was probably being more wary of him at this moment to prevent him from hooking up with his elder brother.