Chapter 16: In other words... I'll ask you to cook for me.

Shen Qiuyu suspected that he was hallucinating at that moment, otherwise how could he hear Gu Zhuo ask such a ridiculous question.

Ask him if he likes Gu Cheng.

Just... outrageous.

"You heard that right."

Gu Zhuo said suddenly.

Shen Qiuyu: "???"

Have you installed surveillance in my heart?

Shen Qiuyu was speechless for a while, then asked: "What gave you such an illusion..."

To make you mistakenly think that I am having an affair with your brother.

Gu Zhuo turned his head to look at Shen Qiuyu, his dark pupils clearly reflecting Shen Qiuyu's figure.

The light and shadow outside the car window were mottled, passing over his cold white and handsome face from time to time, like a thin layer of glazed cold light, which made Gu Zhuo look even cooler and more handsome, and also made his raised eyebrows look even colder.

The coldness of others is the flower of the snow-capped mountains in the cold mountains.

Gu Zhuo's coldness is a kind of thrilling sharpness.

It is ice and it is also a blade.

Shen Qiuyu felt uncomfortable looking at him and moved his elbows uncomfortably.

How long does Gu Zhuo want to watch?

Gu Zhuodong said: "He doesn't like men and has a bad temper."

Shen Qiuyu: "???"

Although, does your eldest brother know that you are spreading rumors that he has a bad temper?

Shen Qiuyu looked at him with a numb face.

Gu Zhuo looked calm, without any guilt or panic about lying, and was as calm as if he was stating a fact.

Shen Qiuyu said in his heart, if I hadn't read the original work, I would have almost believed your lies.

The original author didn't mention that Gu Cheng had a bad temper. Moreover, Gu Cheng looked gentle and polite, not like a person with a bad temper.

He didn't believe it.

Without waiting for Shen Qiuyu to react to this matter, Gu Zhuo took out a brand new Beicheng Bank card from his wallet and placed it on the center console in front of the car.

The car was very quiet, with only the slight "click" of a bank card being dropped.

"There are six million in this card. It is a thank you gift from the Gu family to thank you for saving my mother."

He said.

Shen Qiuyu: "???"

Six...six million? ? !

RMB? ?

Shen Qiuyu was almost stunned by the amount of 6 million.

Before he could calm down, Gu Zhuo took out another bank card and gently stacked it on top.

"This is my personal thank you to you. The card number and password are ******, and the amount is two million."

Shen Qiuyu suddenly took a deep breath.

Are you so considerate of your family? The way to express your gratitude is to spend money, and you spend so much in one go!

Lu Qian and Li Beiye hired him as a stand-in, and the monthly salary of 300,000 yuan had refreshed his understanding. As a result, the Gu family took action even more aggressively.