Chapter 15: How long are you going to hold me?

Shen Qiuyu held the doorknob tightly, his Adam's apple rolling slightly.

What is Zhou Qinchen doing here?

Settle accounts?

Shen Qiuyu glanced at him, and the two happened to look at each other.

He resisted the urge to retreat, walked out of the room pretending to be calm, turned on the faucet, and washed his hands.

Zhou Qinchen waited quietly beside him, without saying a word, just looking at Shen Qiuyu.

His silence made Shen Qiuyu feel unsure.

The bathroom was quiet.

The sound of water flowing was infinitely amplified in the silence between the two of them.

Shen Qiuyu stopped the water flow and couldn't help but asked: "What's the matter with you?"

Zhou Qinchen didn't answer. He turned the bathroom door buckle behind his back and locked it with a soft "click".

Shen Qiuyu was immediately alert, "What are you going to do?"

Could it be that because he wore Gu Zhuo's coat, Zhou Qinchen went crazy with jealousy and was ready to deal with himself here?

Crazy criticism is indeed crazy criticism.

Zhou Qinchen leaned against the door frame and looked up at him, his eyes unfriendly.

Shen Qiuyu took half a step back with one foot and slightly bent his knees. This was a posture that was convenient for attacking.

As long as Zhou Qinchen dared to take a step forward, he would immediately kick him out of the bathroom.

"How many times have you met him?"

Zhou Qinchen suddenly asked.

Shen Qiuyu was stunned.

Not here to fight.

He relaxed a little and began to pay attention to the meaning of Zhou Qinchen's words.

It seems self-evident who this "him" refers to.

Shen Qiuyu replied: "One...two or three times."

Zhou Qinchen: "..."

Zhou Qinchen said coldly, "You probably don't want to know the consequences of lying to me."

Shen Qiuyu confessed honestly: "...Three times."

Zhou Qinchen waved to him, "Come here."

Shen Qiuyu remained motionless and looked at him warily.

Zhou Qinchen's face darkened slightly, "I don't want to repeat it a second time."

Shen Qiuyu was forced to get closer, his expression full of reluctance.

Zhou Qinchen was taller than him and looked down at him. He suddenly stretched out his hand to grab his wrist and pulled it in front of him. His grip on the wrist bone was not strong but very strong.

Fortunately, Shen Qiuyu had taken precautions against him and grabbed the faucet of the sink in time, otherwise she would have crashed into his arms.

He didn't want to get stuck with this crazy guy.

Shen Qiuyu had just stood firm and was about to step back when his collar was suddenly pulled open, exposing the entire collarbone of his left shoulder and the side of his neck.

The next moment, the cold fingertips pressed against his collarbone, gently squeezing the little red mole, almost making him shiver with coldness.

Zhou Qinchen narrowed his eyes slightly, "It suits you."