Chapter 12: It's actually a brand new pair of solid color underwear!

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]12
  12

  Shen Qiuyu glanced at Gu Zhuo in the driver's seat. He held the steering wheel and looked intently at the road ahead.

  Today, Gu Zhuo is wearing a dark black suit and a neat tie. His temperament is cold and cold, not as stern and wanton as when he first met in Qiuwu Mountain.

  The refreshing woody cold fragrance in the carriage gradually becomes heavier, and the warm air is filled with the sweet and fruity aroma of strawberries.

  "Are you eating snacks?"

  Gu Zhuo suddenly asked.

  Shen Qiuyu, who was stuffing candy into his mouth, almost choked and puffed out his cheeks to quibble: "I didn't, didn't eat it."

  Gu Zhuo: "..."

  Gu Zhuo calmly didn't expose him.

  Shen Qiuyu's teeth suddenly turned sour, and he looked at him and said, "How about... you want to take one too? It's strawberry flavored and very sweet."

  At this time, at a red light, Gu Zhuo lightly stepped on the brakes and slowly stopped the car.

  "No need."

  As soon as Gu Zhuo said the word "no", a sweet and sour strawberry candy was quickly stuffed into his mouth, and his taste buds wrapped around the candy sensitively.

  Shen Qiuyu grinned and said, "Isn't it particularly sweet?"

  Sweet.

  Gu Zhuo pursed her thin lips, and the sour and sweet strawberry flavor reveled in her taste buds, sweet but not greasy.

  He said "hmm" in a nonchalant manner, released his foot from the brake, and continued to move forward.

  Shen Qiuyu glanced at his pursed thin lips and asked, "Is Gu Zhuo unhappy?"

  Gu Zhuo didn't seem to like having too close contact with others. The last time he scratched the back of his hand, he wiped it with a tissue in disgust.

  Shen Qiuyu waited anxiously for Gu Zhuo to speak, but Gu Zhuo didn't speak again until he arrived at the Lugu Villa area.

  Lugu Villa is located in a famous high-end residential area in Beicheng, with a very good location.

  The entire area is wide, with luxuriant green plants and beautiful environment. All the vehicles entering and exiting are rare top-notch luxury cars. The Gu family is among them, and their status can be imagined.

  Gu Zhuochi drove into the community and parked the Maybach in the underground garage of his villa.

  Shen Qiuyu got out of the car slowly, looking around, and was almost blinded by the dozens of luxury cars in the garage, each of which was a rare limited edition on the market.

  Poverty really limits his imagination.

  Gu Zhuo took him upstairs in the elevator. When the two went to the living room, Gu's mother and several servants were arranging ingredients in the garden, and Gu's father and others were drinking tea and chatting next to them.

  In order to keep Shen Qiuyu from being too restrained, Gu's mother chose a BBQ with a more relaxed atmosphere. The chef she hired was good at Western desserts, so she ordered him to bake the snacks and prepare the main dishes in the kitchen.

  When Gu's mother saw Shen Qiuyu showing up, she immediately went into the house to pull him out and introduced him to Gu's father and nanny Aunt Qin. Gu Cheng also said hello to Shen Qiuyu.