Chapter 18: Does he know he was wrong?

Shen Qiuyu was as obedient and sensible as ever, which made Brother Wei very satisfied. Although he was a little regretful that he could not succeed in Shen Qiuyu, there was a long time to come, and there would be a day when he could not pay back the money.

He laughed deeply. At that time, Shen Qiuyu still didn't let him control...

The people next to him who had been beaten by Shen Qiuyu were afraid that he would cause trouble, and tried to remind their boss: "Brother Wei, Gao Zai and Brother Hu were just arrested by the police some time ago. They are afraid they will go to jail. We have been closely watched here recently. This The boy is very naughty, don't go his own way."

Another echoed: "Yes, this bastard strikes quickly and ruthlessly. Heizi and I were not his last time -"

Brother Wei glanced at them, and they shut up decisively, still staring at Shen Qiuyu worriedly.

Shen Qiuyu's satchel was quickly picked up and thrown to the ground. He took out his mobile phone and bank card and quickly transferred money to Brother Wei. Brother Wei smiled from ear to ear when he received the account information.

Shen Qiuyu rubbed his legs that were weak from hunger, wiped the fine beads of sweat on his forehead, and said, "I want to eat."

He is hungry and uncomfortable now, and his whole body is alternately hot and cold. He is probably having a fever and needs to quickly conserve his energy and get out of here.

Brother Wei was in a good mood after receiving the money. He raised his hand and asked someone to throw a few bags of bread to him. He also ate a few bananas and threw the banana peels out the door after eating.

Shen Qiuyu has never been picky about food. He tore open the packaging bag and ate it quietly. He looked so well-behaved that he was harmless to humans and animals.

Brother Wei lit another cigarette and puffed out leisurely. His greasy eyes circled around Shen Qiuyu's long legs and butt, and he laughed twice.

Shen Qiuyu concentrated on cooking and ignored his disgusting gaze.

After eating the fifth bag of bread, he regained his full strength. He wiped his hot forehead and wiped away the thin sweat that wet his forehead. He slowly opened his palms and flexed his knuckles.

Immediately afterwards, he put the remaining bread into his satchel and began to press his legs in place and do warm-up exercises. His face was serious, as if he was preparing for something big.

The three-minute warm-up is over.

Shen Qiuyu slowly lowered his arms for shoulder-opening exercises, looked sideways at the crowd, and raised a bright and beautiful smile.

"It's time to start exercising after meals."

Everyone in the room: "???"

*

The man hiding outside the abandoned factory leaned against the cement wall. After being alert to his surroundings, he took out his mobile phone, lowered the volume, and dialed an unmarked phone number.

The call was answered quickly.

The man lowered his voice, briefly reported the current situation to the other party, and then waited for the boss's next instructions.

The other party was silent for a moment, and then said in a low and hoarse voice: "Wait ten more minutes to go in and teach him a lesson."

As for the lesson, the other party didn't say anything, and the man didn't dare to ask, so he replied to the boss.