Chapter 9 What lies ahead

It is time we head off. I head off to the train to take us near the league which made me reflect on the past. Everybody changed for better or for worse. Maybe there's a chance that I become more than a psychic gym leader while I don't want to stretch anything, being something special like a champion or an elite 4 member sounds fun. To think that I started with nothing but a Baltoy who helped lead the way towards each gym. This experience was a blast and if I could do it again I would. What lies in the future? Will everybody be okay? My stop has arrived and for now it is time to focus on the present.

I arrived on a snowy mountain. Immediately I caught a Mr. Mime named Burnham who hopefully won't make us meet any homeless men named Rich. That would be terrible. This hike also felt like a kind of victory road of some sort. Many challengers are coming to face me and my gang of psychics. Luckily there was not much to say about them despite the long road. There was even a point where I was showing off on the opponents to prove that I am not some ordinary trainer. At the end it was a marathon. Fighting trainers a few steps in which could make or break me.

At the end of the hike there were two interviewers who remembered destroying them with my psychics as a weaker form. I may be a skilled genius but they knew my one weakness, socialization. The interviewers were also noticeably stronger which made things worse. Luckily though it was not too hard to demolish the two and just speed off. Surprisingly I did not fall off the mountain which is always good news.

Wyndon. We made it. After all this time I never thought it was going to be this way. We just started three days ago and now we can finally end the championship with the psychic team that was always meant to be. It seems that this city was built by none other than Chairman Rose himself. Marcos Cosmos seems to be a really big company and this is one of the reasons why I believe so. It is time to go over to the stadium with all my power.

As I stepped into a stadium one last time I shed a tear knowing that I made it far. It's time to end this game and finish business once and for all.