Chapter One

Sunoo arrived at the school at he saw his friends walking towards him.

"Sunoo hyung!" Jungwon and Jake shouted while running and hugged Sunoo. There always do this to Sunoo since first day of their friendship.

"Guys!" Sunoo also shouted while hugging his friends.

"Jagiya!" One of familiar voice makes Sunoo's day light up.

"Jagi!" Sunoo hugged the boy and the boy do same as Sunoo.

"Sunghoon hyung!" Jungwon and Jake said and bows to Sunghoon.

"You don't need to bow at me, Jungwon and Jake." Sunghoon said and laugh.

"Shall we go inside now?" Jake asked.

"Why you're in such a hurry, Jake." Jungwon asked curiously.

"Probably, he wanted to see his crush Heeseung now." Sunghoon said making Jake blush.

"C-come on Sunghoon-hyung, Heeseung isn't my crush." Jake uttered while blushing.

"If Heeseung isn't your crush, then why are you blushing?" Sunghoon replied to Jake. Sunoo just smiled at them seeing his friend and boyfriend uttered a joke to each other.

On the other hand, The cold mafia boss Nishimura Riki, the owner of Nishimura Company in Japan is busy signing the papers when he suddenly heard a knock from the door.

"Come on!" Riki coldly shouted and his Secretary Jay (Park Jongseong) come in.

Park Jongseong or we call him Jay. He is the secretary of the coldest and youngest mafia boss in Japan and the Yakuza mafias are their enemy. Riki don't want a girl Secretary that his parents ordered so he let Jay to be his secretary since Jay was his best friend and Jay finds another job for their family.

"Nishimura Riki, I have a good news for you." Jay said excitedly making Riki curious.

(A/N: In this ff, I will just use Riki as his name here since his stage name Ni-ki used in my other story.)

"Spill it." Riki coldly said while signing those papers. The papers he sign is too many that's why he is so busy.

"The good news is your ex Sunoo was still alive, living a simple life with their parents. The bad news is he have another boyfriend which seems he is happy with him." Jay said while sitting on a couch making Riki stop for a while.

"What is the name of his boyfriend?" Riki asked with a deadly eyes.

"Uhhh—Park Sunghoon." Jay answered.

"Get ready on Friday 'cause we have someone to kidnap on." Riki said. "Prepare my flight to Korea." Riki ordered and Jay bowed.

"Yes, Riki-shii." Jay said and leave while still bowing.

"I'll make sure, I'll make you mine again, Kim Sunoo." Riki said on his mind and drink a coffee.

It's lunch time in Sunoo's University where he studies and Sunoo and his friends went to a cafeteria for lunch.

"Guys, I'm thinking that may be we could have a friendship date on Saturday." Jake announced to their friends.

"Sorry but Me and Sunoo have a romantic date on Saturday, right jagi?" Sunghoon said and he noticed that Sunoo was spacing out.

"I think Sunghoon and Sunoo shared minds already." Jungwon said and laugh making Sunoo back to real life.

"Huh? What happend? Did I spacing out?" Sunoo asked shockingly.

"Yes, you've been spacing out for like 2 hours and seems you've have something in your mind, is anybody wrong?" Jungwon said.

"No," Sunoo answered and smiled. "Actually, Jagi is right. We have a Romantic date on Saturday."

"Okay, then the Saturday will be on tomorrow since today is Friday." Jungwon uttered.

"Yeah, we know."

"Alright, have fun on your date then." Jake said.

End of Chapter One

I'm so excited this upcoming February because Enhypen will have a concert here in Philippines and I'm coming too with my three brothers.