Chapter Ten

"Before we started our meeting, I want you all to meet my boyfriend Sunoo. He will be the acting CEO and Acting Chairman on board." Riki said coldly while looking at his employees and Sunoo, Sunoo pointed himself of confusion and Riki nodded.

"H-hi I'm Kim Seonwoo, Sunoo for short, I'm 20 years and I'm from Seoul Korea." Sunoo introduced himself in Japanese so Riki's employees can understand him. Riki flashed a smirk and he is very proud of his boy.

"Any questions before we proceed?" Riki asked coldly to his employees but no one answered.

"None? Okay, baby, take your seat." Riki said coldly but changed his tone to sweet when he ordered Sunoo to sit. His employees got shocked because it was their first time hearing Riki's sweet voice because Riki is very cold and heartless to them.

The meeting has started and Sunoo and Riki has been listening  what the CFO said. Jay just stood at the back of Riki with a poker face.

After 2 hours, The meeting is finished and Sunoo felt very hungry on his stomach Because he haven't had a breakfast ealier.

"What do you want to go for lunch, baby?" Riki asked Sunoo. Sunoo look at Riki with a confused look because he doesn't know any Japanese Restaurant here in Japan and he might be thinking that Riki will asked him which Japanese Restaurant do he wanna eat because there is so many Japanese Restaurant here.

"Well, I'm kinda craving for Jjapagguri." Sunoo said shyly, he knows that Riki couldn't find any Restaurant here in Japan who served a Jjapagguri because it's a Korean food.

"Don't worry baby, my secretary Jay will cooked Jjapagguri for you." Riki said and look at Jay with a d*ath glare and Jay was confused why Riki mention him but still manage to accept his order.

"Yeah, he's right, Sunoo—" Jay said but he got cut off by Riki who was d*adly glaring at him.

"Mr. Kim." Riki corrected him.

"Nah! He can call me whatever he wants, Senpai." Sunoo said and holds Riki's arms to calm him down.

"So you will let him call you a sweet endearment." Riki said on his cold voice while his eyes nailed on Sunoo's eyes.

"It's not like that, senpai. As you can see, Jay already have a girlfriend which is one of my friends." Sunoo lied while his eyes are gesturing to Jay that just-follow-my-trip-if-you-don't-wanna-die look. Jay gulped hard and he have no choice but to follow Sunoo to survive.

"Yeah, who is Jungwon right?" Jay said nervously and Sunoo shocked about what did he just heard.

"Y-yeah..." Sunoo said and Riki just look at them confusingly and don't know what's going on.

"Okay then..." Riki back on what he's doing and Sunoo and Jay give a friendship punch to each other for saying good job secretly.

12 o clock in the afternoon, they headed back to the mansion for lunch and Jay started cooking Jjapagguri for those lovely couples. After a while, Jay is done cooking the Jjapagguri and he calls Sunoo and Riki that lunch is ready but only to find out when this two lovely couples have their baby time after work and while Jay is cooking.

Jay faked a cough to get their attention.

"Uhmm...the food is ready." Jay said nervously and first headed to the kitchen.

"We will continue this later." Riki whispered to Sunoo earls making Sunoo thrilled, Riki smirked when he saw Sunoo getting thrilled.

After they eat, Sunoo decided to take a rest in their bedroom since tonight is Riki's flight to US and tomorrow Sunoo will start his job as acting-CEO and Acting-Chairman on board.

7:00PM Riki bid his goodbyes to Sunoo and Jay promised that he will take care of Sunoo and treat him as his boss. Sunoo and Jay get back inside to get more sleep because they will wake up early tomorrow.

"Tomorrow, you will have meetings with Mr. Park, Mr. Kim." Jay said to Sunoo. Sunoo isn't comfortable when he is being called Mr. Kim.

"Just call me, Sunoo. I'm not comfortable calling me Mr. Kim." Sunoo said sweetly to Jay and smiled. Sunoo caress Jay's bangs who blockes his eyes and put them into his ears since Jay's hairs are long.

Their face is too close to each other, Jay gulped his own saliva. He knows he's gonna f*cked up by his boss when his Boss finds out that he have a secret affair with his boyfriend.

And he shouldn't push Sunoo away from him too because he will get k*lled by Riki if Jay pushes Sunoo even a little bit because he knew how possessive is Riki is to Sunoo.

Their face is too close to each other more than a half inch, Jay is shocked when he saw the another side of Sunoo. He thought that Sunoo is childish and innocent but when Riki wasn't on his side, the another side of Sunoo wakes up.

"S-sunoo, you know it's illegal to do this, right?" Jay said nervously because their face is only a half inch apart.

"What makes you think that this is an illegal to do it?" Sunoo replied with a smirk, Jay accept the fact that the Sunoo he's seeing right now is not Sunoo and the Sunoo he is seeing right now is William.

End of Chapter Ten