Chapter Twenty-Four

"Suspicious d*ath?" Sunoo mumbled to himself while his ears is still pinned to the door.

"I knew Riki is the one who planned to k*ll my love ones, is he that too obsessed with me by k*lling my friends and boyfriend?" Sunoo mumbled to himself again.

"What's going on?" Jungwon suddenly spoke while opening the door and he didn't know that he hit Sunoo on the forehead.

"Awww!" Sunoo said while touching his forehead and Jungwon noticed that Sunoo is sitting on the floor while touching his forehead.

"Oh my Gosh! Sunoo, are you okay? Oh my Gosh! I'm so sorry." Jungwon said worriedly and come to Sunoo immediately and hold his forehead.

"Sunoo, I'm literally sorry. I didn't see you there and Gosh! Nishimura will k*ll me if I hurt you just by accident." Jungwon said and shocked when he saids the last sentence.

"What?! Even Riki will k*ll you if you hit me by accident? That boy is literally obsessed with me." Sunoo said furiously. He don't want to lose his friends anymore since his friend years ago has been d*e because Riki k*lled her.

"Jungwon, please don't d*e. I don't wanna lose you just like I lost Wonyoung a years ago. I'm so d*mb that I didn't save Wonyoung that time because I'm afraid that Riki will also k*ll me if he know I've been following him." Sunoo said and he almost cried.

"I'm not gonna d*e, I promise." Jungwon said and hug Sunoo. "I promise that me and Jake are not gonna d*e."

"But I'm afraid that Riki will find out that I tell you the truth, there's a big responsibility that he will k*ll me in instant. I don't want that to be happend." Jungwon said and broke their hugs.

"No matter what happened, please don't leave, okay." Sunoo said worriedly. He is worried that may be one day Jungwon and Jake might leave him just like his friend Wonyoung did.

"We promised." Jungwon said and smiled. He stood up and clean himself on.

"I will cooked dinner for you, do you want to eat something? Are you hungry?" Jungwon asked while looking to Sunoo.

"Yes, can you cook my favourite food for me?" Sunoo said and Jungwon nodded. Jungwon knows what's Sunoo's favourite.

"Sure thing." Jungwon leaved and Riki opened the door and find Sunoo looking at him but Sunoo look away immediately.

"What do you want?" Sunoo asked coldly and Riki just sighed.

"Baby please forgive me." Riki said and hold Sunoo's hands but Sunoo grabbed his own hands immediately before Riki touch it.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I won't forgive you to all the things you did." Sunoo said while crossing his arms.

"What did I do?" Riki said innocently.

"Don't act fool, Riki. I know you're the one who k*lled Wonyoung, my brother Seon and Sunghoon." Sunoo shouted in anger but he froze in his own spot when Riki kissed his lips softly, Riki Broke the kiss and look at Sunoo with a smug face.

"Shut up! okay? Shut up!" Riki whispered and touch Sunoo's lips using his hands to make him quiet while looking at Sunoo's lips like he is trying to kiss him again.

Take Note: If Sunoo suddenly acted Strange and acted like he didn't know his friends, then it's Seonwoo his hrother. After Seonwoo's d*ath, Seonwoo's soul is now on Sunoo's body and he can lights on or lights off himself all the time. Sunoo still didn't know it and he don't have time to check up the doctor.

BTS (BACK TO STORY)

"H-how dare you to stole a kiss from me like that?!" Sunoo pretend to shout in anger but the truth is his being thrilled right now by Riki's love language.

"Well, you like it too, you know? How about we try it again." Riki said in a flirty way. Sunoo just stared at him coldly and tsk!

"Stop it! It's not even funny." Sunoo said in cold tone.

"Awwwww! Is my baby pretending to be a Mafia Boss just like me? I'm sure you're gonna be one of the greatest mafia boss in Japan, baby. Just wait if I give you your very own mafia position." Riki said teasingly to Sunoo. Sunoo's thinking that if Riki give him a Mafia position, he will get Revenge on him.

Meanwhile, Jungwon opened the door with a food on his hand and shocked by what he heard.

"So, have you think of a name?" Riki asked making Jungwon shocked and overthink at the same time.

"Name? OMG!! What name are they talking about?" Jungwon mumbled himself and look at the food he bring. He sighed and opened the door.

"G-guys..."

"Jungwon, let me explain, It's not what you think." Sunoo said and trying to think of an words to say.

"What the hell you guys are doing?" Jungwon asked innocently.

"You see..we're just thinking of a name to my project, you said we have a project to make." Sunoo answered innocently and smiled.

"Why? What are you thinking?" Riki asked teasingly to Jungwon making Jungwon blushed because of embarrassing things he think.

"What project is that again, Sunoo?" Jungwon asked like he forgets everything even what he heard.

"The...volcano." Sunoo answered confusingly.

"That's good." Jungwon Compliment.

End of Chapter Twenty-four