Chapter Twenty-two

After Sunoo visiting the hospital, he went to Nishimura Mansion and sit on the couch next to Riki who's watching a TV.

"Baby, are you okay? Are you hurt? Did someone hurted you? Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?" Riki asked so many questions to Sunoo.

"NO! I'M NOT OKAY AND IT'S F*CKING HURTS SO BAD!!!" Sunoo shouted. Riki got shocked and put the TV remote on the table.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I shouldn't k*lled Sunghoon and may be your friend Jake is right. I shouldn't ruined your happiness but I really wanted to made you mine again, Kim Sunoo." Riki said and he was about to touch Sunoo's hands when Sunoo quickly grabbed his own hands.

"DO YOU THINK YOUR SORRY CAN MAKE EVERYTHING COMEBACK? DO YOU THINK I WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU DID!!" Sunoo shouted in pain and anger.

"Baby, I didn't asked you to forgive me and it's my fault that I k*lled your own happiness." Riki said and look down guilty. He is guilty for all the bad things he do to Sunghoon.

"I HATE YOU, NISHIMURA RIKI!!! I F*CKING HATE YOU!!!" Sunoo shouted and leave. Leaving Riki behind on the living room and he went upstairs to his room. He enter his room and lock himself off. He's crying all night, letting out a heavy pain from losing someone he loves until An idea pop-out on his mind.

He grabbed a ballpen and write something on his note.

My dearest Sunghoon

Thank you for showing me what is true love, Sunghoon. I understand now why love is important to us even it's f*cking hurts sometimes. I wrote this note for you to know how much I really loved you. Sunghoon, how about the future we made and how about the future we planned? I can't made our future if I will make a future with Riki because he's a f*cking psychopath. I'm crying all night while watching the stars shining so bright at night, you told me once you're gone. You're going to reincarnate yourself to your favourite animal and once it happens, I will love and take care of you forever and name you hoon because it symbolizes love you unconditionally from the day when I met you. You may not a perfect boyfriend but for me, you are so perfect that I won't deny. I love you, Park Sunghoon. Until my last breath.

Love
Sunoo♡

Sunoo fell asleep when he's done writting and 10 o clock in the night, Riki is secretly looking to Sunoo in the night, he put a blanket on Sunoo's body and put his phone on the side-table.

He look at Sunoo worriedly and wished that if he didn't k*lled Sunghoon then Sunoo won't mad at him and he still happy but it hurts Riki that he loves Sunoo so much but Sunoo loves Sunghoon, he is like a third wheel of their relationship.

"If only you know Sunoo, I also hurted too when you're happy with Sunghoon. I don't want to be a third wheel of your relationship that's why I made you mine but you still choose him." Riki said on his mind while took a glance on Sunoo who is peacefully sleeping, Tears falling from his right eyes.

"I never wished to be somebody else not until you choose him." Riki said on his mind while clenching his first, trying to stop his tears from falling. He leaves and closed the door and ended up crying outside of Sunoo's door.

Riki isn't cold-hearted and rude, he is just a sweet and nice little boy who have been forced by his father to be serious that's why he never be a little Riki anymore.

Flashback
Little Riki was 9 that time and this story happeneds to June 5, 2022.

"Son, everything you do in business and in Mafia's is you need to have a serious and cold-look and never show your emotion." Riki's father said while walking around on the mansion leaving room, teaching the little Riki all about the company also in Mafia's because little Riki is gonna be the next Mafia king at the age of 18.

Riki's father also teaches little Riki how to use a gun because Riki's father thinks that it's Riki's fault when he did not protect his mom when he was 7 and they didn't have a father-son's contact after Riki's mom died. like how? Riki is so young that time that he didn't know how to protect his own mom from the car accident when Riki and his mom went to Busan, Korea for having a bonding with her son.

It was a great bonding between the mother-son's vacation when suddenly Riki's mother d*ed after the car accident but luckily Riki survived and Riki's father blames that riki didn't save his mom and Riki's dad wished that Riki's mom will survived and Riki will d*ed.

Starting this day when Little Riki accept the blames and insults from his own father and uses all his strength to be become a cold hearted CEO and mafia boss and there! The new Riki born. The cold and heartless one.

End of Flashback

End of Chapter Twenty-two