Chapter Twenty

Meanwhile, they didn't know that Jungwon was secretly listening to their conversation behind the door, He dialed Jay's number and put it on his ears.

"Hello love, why are you calling me?" Jay said on the other phone, Jungwon cleared his throat before he spoke.

"Sunoo is here." Jungwon said and ended up the phone call.

Meanwhile on Jay POV, when he heard that Sunoo is on Kaldagero hospital. He quickly drove to the hospital to catch Sunoo and after 2 mins, he finally arrived to the hospital.

"Ms. Do you know the guy named Kim Seonwoo went?" Jay asked the receptionist.

"Yes Sir, he went to his financé Park Sunghoon's room. Room number 314 3rd floor." The receptionist answered confusingly.

"Okay, thank you Ms." He quickly leave and enters the elevator. After a few mins, he saw Jungwon walking around while looking down. Jay felt bad when he let Jungwon waited for him.

"Love, how long have you waiting  for me?" Jay worriedly asked Jungwon while coming closer to him.

"Love, Sunoo is inside." Jungwon said and hugged Jay.

"Okay." Jay said and quickly went inside and saw Sunoo hugging Sunghoon sweetly. And Jay thinks that Sunoo is already happy with Sunghoon that made him sad.

Jay just leaves the room and look at Jungwon who is now raising his eyebrows.

"Looks like we're not gonna ruin their happy bonding because looks like Sunoo is very happy with Sunghoon." Jay said and let out a sigh.

"Then interrupted them." Jungwon said making Jay furious.

"Damn! Are you even a real friend of Sunoo? Or not?" Jay furiously shouted making Jungwon stop for while but he turn his back to Jay.

"I-i'm just following orders from boss." Jungwon said and look away.

"Who is your boss then?" Jay asked furiously.

"I don't wanna tell you unless if you wanna know then find out for yourself." Jungwon said and leave. Jay pinched his nose bridge and suddenly got a phone call from Riki.

Jay got confused who is Jungwon's boss and it's possible that Jungwon's boss is Riki because they are not close to each other unless there is 1% that Jungwon is one of Riki's man but he's not sure.

Jay received a text from Riki, he get his phone and look at the nickname above and saw Riki's name on it.

"Gosh! My boss texted me, I should gotta be hurry." Jay said and leave hurriedly. He still haven't ask a permission from his boss and he knew he f*ck up when Riki finds out that he's not on his office.

Meanwhile, Sunoo having fun with Sunghoon in the hospital. They played games together, taking selfies together, eating together, and have quality time with Sunghoon.

"Sunoo, wake up!!" Jungwon shooked Sunoo to wake up, Sunoo wakes up and finds himself on the bed.

"Thank goodness you're awake." Jake said while almost crying. Jungwon and Jake hugged Sunoo sweetly and Sunoo got confused and look around and saw himself on the bed.

"W-where is Sunghoon?" Sunoo asked while getting up but Jungwon and Jake helped him. Jake and Jungwon look at each other with a sad face making Sunoo teared up.

"Both of you, tell me where's jagi." Sunoo shouted and his eyes filled with tears, hoping that Sunghoon is alive.

"Sunoo, Sunghoon is now.....gone." Jake said sadly and Sunoo's tears fall but he just laughed because he thinks Jungwon and Jake is lying to them.

"You guys lying me right? Please stop lying and tells me the truth." Sunoo said and laugh sarcastically but immediately stop when he saw Jungwon and Jake's face is serious.

"We're not lying, Sunoo. What we said is true, just accept the fact that Sunghoon is d*ad now." Jungwon said and hugged Sunoo. Sunoo let out a heavy sob because he couldn't accept that his love of his life Sunghoon was gone.

"So it's all just a dream? That Sunghoon alive and Jungwon is feeding him while talking about our wedding?" Sunoo said in his thoughts and gasps when he said the word wedding.

"But what about our future? I can't make our future come true if...if...he's gone in my..life." Sunoo also said on his mind while crying and breathing heavily.

"Baby, are you okay?" Sunoo's thoughts immediately shut down when he heard that b*stard's voice who k*lled Sunghoon.

"YOU MOTHERF*CKER!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM AND NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE INFRONT OF ME EVER AGAIN!!!" Sunoo shouted at Riki and throw him a pillow to Riki's face.

"Baby, what's the matter of you?" Riki said worriedly and he was about to come close to Sunoo when Jake stopped him.

"I think Sunoo needs a space right now, Riki." Jake said and leave with Riki now Jungwon and Sunoo are left behind.

"Jungwon, tell me the truth that Sunghoon is still alive. I can see him and talk to him earlier." Sunoo said while sobbing, he still couldn't accept the fact that Sunghoon is d*ad now.

"It's true, Sunoo. We don't have choice but to accept it, Neither of us Jake still couldn't accept the fact either." Jungwon said and hugged Sunoo tightly.

"Let out your pain, Sunoo. I don't mind it at all and I know it's hurts for you to hear that Sunghoon is d*ad now.

End of Chapter Twenty