Chapter Eighteen

"Yeah, it's true." Sunghoon said and chuckles. He look straight to Sunoo's face and admiring his beauty.

On the other POV, It's 6:20PM and Riki already went home because they're out early after he get Sunoo from Sunghoon's hand.

"Baby, I'm home!!" Riki shouted and expect that Sunoo will suprise him at the door just like Sunoo did in the past but no response from the mansion.

"Sunoo?" He called Sunoo's name again but no one answered.

"Where is he?" Riki mumbled to himself.

"Jay!!" Riki shouted.

"Yes, boss?" Jay said and bowed to Riki.

"Where is Sunoo?" Riki asked curiously to Jay. Jay shooked in fear because he doesn't know where is Sunoo and he's job is to protect and look out for Sunoo.

"F*ck! You supposed to protect and look out for Sunoo, not letting him go whatever he wants." Riki shouted and immediately stop when he heard a car horn and stop on his spot when he heard Sunoo's voice outside making him boiled in anger.

He walk outside and Jay followed him. He saw Sunoo getting out of Sunghoon's car and close the door. He's face changed to poker face because of anger and crossed his arms.

Sunoo was about to enter inside when he met Riki's d*adly gaze, he gulped in fear because he knew he f*cked up.

"Riki is home already? It's still 6:24." Sunoo said in his mind but didn't dare to speak any words.

"Where have you been?" Riki asked but he ignored Riki's question and enters inside the mansion and lay on the couch.

"Hey! I'm asking you where have you been?" Riki calmly asked while following Sunoo all the way to the living room but Sunoo still ignored him.

Riki have short patience and accidentally shouted at Sunoo.

"KIM SEONWOO!!! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME? I'M ASKING YOU, WHERE THE F*CK HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!" Riki shouted in anger making Sunoo flinched. Sunoo didn't like when someone shouting at him because no one shouted at him before.

Sunoo shooked in fear and bite his lips so he can stop his tears from falling.

"I-I just hanging out with Sunghoon." Sunoo answered honestly and look down sadly. Riki massage his nose bridge so he can calm down but he can't.

"HANGING OUT WITH SUNGHOON? DIDN'T YOU KNOW WHAT TIME DID YOU GET HOME?!?!" Riki couldn't help his anger but let it out, Sunoo still biting his lips and don't dare to cry infront of him because Riki will totally k*ll him if he let his tears fall.

"It's 6:24.." Sunoo answered in sad tone.

"Good thing you know." Riki said madly and leave, Sunoo went to his room and throw his bag on the floor in ere. He swim to his bed and cry silently.

It hurted him if someone shouted at him just because he's hanging out with his boyfriend. He made sure that he will cry silently and making sure that Riki won't hear his cries.

Until Sunoo falls asleep with a lots of tears in his cheeks because of crying. Sunoo sacrifice his life for Sunghoon, Sunoo sacrifice Riki's obsession to him that's why he lived with Riki because he love Sunghoon so much that he's willing to sacrifice everything from him.

12 in the midnight and Riki couldn't sleep because he regret that he's shouted at Sunoo earlier knowing that Sunoo hates it when someone shouted at him for a d*mbness reason.

Riki's thinking that if Sunghoon come closer again to Sunoo, Sunghoon won't think twice to face his d*ath because this is Sunghoon's last chance in this world.

Riki don't have choice but to visit Sunoo in his room, he opened the door and saw Sunoo peacefully sleeping in the bed. He sighed and close the door.

His face expression immediately turns to cold and poker face when he think of Sunghoon. He is just very excited to k*ll him.

When he get to Sunghoon's mansion, he climb to the wall all the way to 2nd floor where Sunghoon's room located. When he got to the top, he saw Sunghoon also sleeping in the bed making Riki tsk.

End of Chapter Eighteen