Chapter Twenty-Three

The next morning, Jungwon and Jake went to Nishimura Mansion to visit their friend Sunoo. Jake knocked on the door and the door opened revealing Sunoo with a wet hair and act different.

"It's you again, what do you want?" Sunoo said annoyingly making Jake shocked about Sunoo's behaviour.

"Sunoo, you're not acting like that to us before, what happened to you?" Jake said curiously but Sunoo just walk passed to him.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not Sunoo and my name is Seonwoo." Sunoo said and he was about to leave again when Jake stopped him.

"I know your name is Seonwoo but we call you Sunoo because it's your nickname." Jake said and hugged Sunoo. Sunoo got annoyed and let go of Jake's hug.

"What are you doing here exactly?" Sunoo annoyedly said while facing up to Jake.

"Look, we made an apologies to you, Sunoo. It's our fault that I didn't tell you about Sunghoon because we're afraid that you will cry after Sunghoon's d*ath and Nishimura ordered us to—" Jake immediately shut his mouth and realized what he said and Sunoo got shocked of what Jake said.

"W-what did you say?" Sunoo asked confusingly and he's eyes got teared up after he heard what Jake said.

"Sunoo, don't ever think what I said because I didn't say anything." Jake said while looking away. Sunoo just look at Jake seriously if he's telling the truth, Jake look at Sunoo when he noticed that Sunoo has been staring at him, waiting for his true answer.

"You see..." Jake said and tells Sunoo about what did they talked about making Sunoo furious in anger.

"But why you haven't told me? You should tell me, Jake so I can protect you from that b*stard." Sunoo said worriedly but Jake just look down of sadness.

"I can't, Sunoo. If I tell you Riki's plan, I'm sure he would k*ll me just like he did to Sunghoon." Jake also accidentally said. Jake is Sunoo and Sunghoon's best friend and he known Jake for like 2 years.

"So you mean that Riki k*lled Sunghoon because of me? But why?" Sunoo asked and Jake just sigh. He couldn't keep the truth from his blabbering mouth so he decided to tell the truth to Sunoo.

"Nishimura is jealous of Sunghoon because Sunghoon is your boyfriend now after 2 years of your brake ups. Nishimura decided to k*ll Sunghoon so Sunghoon won't come to you ever again, Nishimura is just jealous because you love Sunghoon and you don't love Riki." Jake said everything to Sunoo because he couldn't keep it as secret with all his self.

"How long did you hide this from me?" Sunoo asked again, trying his best not to teared up again.

"2 weeks ago, Nishimura said that I should keep this as secret from you so you will love him back and forget Sunghoon." Jake said making Sunoo tsk in annoyance.

"Who said I will love Riki back like never! I will never love a criminal and psychopath back just like him." Sunoo said on his mind and tsk again.

"Sunoo, you have been sleeping for 2 weeks now and we don't know what's happening to you." Jake said making Sunoo gasps in shock.

"I am? For how long?" Sunoo asked shockingly.

"Sunoo, I said 2 weeks and we don't know what's happening to you." Jake repeated what he said making Sunoo zooming out for a moment, trying to process what happened but he couldn't.

"Is there something happening to me while I was sleeping? Or maybe I'm just too tired that I fall asleep within 2 weeks." Sunoo said on his mind confusingly.

"By the way, Sunoo. The teachers got confused why you didn't go to school for 1 months, us either we confused why you haven't go to school for 1 months." Jake said and Sunoo's eyes almost pop out when he realized that it's March.

"What date is today?" Sunoo asked and Jake look at his phone to check the date.

"It's March 4, wow! You slept alot, Sunoo." Jake said while acting proudly and clap his hands but the truth is Jake is actually angry at Sunoo why he overslept.

"March 4?!?" Sunoo shouted shockingly because he couldn't believe he overslept for 1 month but stopped when someone opened the door.

"Baby, you okay? You've been shouting earlier and I can hear it." Riki said while opening the door, Sunoo got annoyed and shouted to Riki.

"You b*stard! Get out of my room!!!" Sunoo shouted.

"I've seen you haven't change for 1 month baby and you're still mad at me." Riki said while enter the room making Sunoo annoyed more.

"I don't care about your care to me, I said get the hell out!!" Sunoo shouted again and cross his arms while seating on his bed.

"Okay, okay, chill!" Riki was about to leave when Jake spoke.

"Sunoo, may we Riki have a little conversation for while?" Jake asked to Sunoo and Sunoo just look away.

"Sure, I don't mind." Sunoo said coldly and Jake smiled widely.

"Thanks!" Jake said and leaved with Riki. They are now outside of Sunoo's room and Sunoo is secretly listening to the door.

"Did you tell him about my plan?" Riki asked to Jake  making Jake shocked. Jake needs to think of an idea to lie on Riki.

"No." Jake lied.

"That's good cause if I found out that you tell him about my plan, I won't think twice to give you your suspicious d*ath." Riki said making Jake gulped in fear. Jake knew he f*ck up because he tells to Sunoo about Riki's plan earlier.

End of Chapter Twenty-three