Pt. 8

-Orchids POV-

I woke up to the gentle feeling of someone's arms holding me. Letting out a slight groan I realized I was in Velvets arms and she was snoring gently. I smiled and ran my hand over Velvets jaw. I looked around her room before seeing my clothes from yesterday on the ground. I blushed, the memories of last night coming back to me. I felt Velvet stir beside me, her eyes slowly blinking open. "Good Morning Orchid.." I heard her mumble, still half asleep. "Good morning Vels." I said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. Velvet smiled before leaning in to kiss me, her lips resting gently on mine. I kissed her back, butterflies in my chest. "You should probably go down and begin breakfast, I'm going to take a quick shower." Velvet said, sitting up before helping me sit up. I just nodded and smiled, placing a quick kiss on her forehead before getting up and exiting her room, making my way downstairs. Veneer was sitting in his usual spot, texting someone who I assumed was Ritz. "Soo, how'd it go?" He teased once he saw me. "Fine, we talked it out." I responded, getting out the cooking supplies. "I heard some.. yelling. Did you guys watch like a movie or something?" He asked.

"Yeah, we got bored so we decided to watch a movie." I lied, glad he seemed to believe me. I quickly began to make breakfast, wanting to make sure Velvet could just come down and eat. I finished cooking and placed the plates down. Right after I had placed them down Velvet came down, her hair slightly damp and she was in a hoodie and shorts. "Good Morning Ma'am." I said, attempting to keep it professional. "Good morning Orchid." She responded, subtly winking at me as she sat down. I blushed, quickly gathering myself back up before waiting for the twins to get done eating. I had thrown on a hoodie to hide my hickeys, the last thing I needed was for Veneer to see them. "Do we have anything to do for today?" Velvet asked. "One dress rehearsal and then that's it." I said, smiling. Veneer groaned as he leaned back in his seat. "I hate dress rehearsals." He groaned as he got up and left to go back to his room.

Since he left, me and Velvet were now alone in the kitchen. My back was turned towards her, as I was leaning on the counter to set up rides and the time we need to arrive. I heard a plate get set down in the sink and I expected her to walk off upstairs. I felt hands wrap around my body and grip onto my hips, pulling my behind into Velvet. She leaned over my body and kissed up my neck, subtly grinding on me. "V-Velvet, not here, Veneer could see." I whined out. I felt Velvet shrug as her hand slowly crept around my waistband before slipping under my pants and underwear. I bit my lip to stifle a moan as she began to palm me. I arched my back into Velvet, wondering what came over her. Just as I was about to finish, Velvet pulled back, smirking. "What was that?" I whined, spinning around to face her. "Oh nothing, just glad I can touch you whenever." She hummed, trailing a finger along my jawline as she leaned dangerously close to my neck.

I felt her give me a quick hickey before nipping at my neck and leaving. "I would start getting ready, we don't have much time." Velvet called back to me as she ascended the stairs. I hummed in response before quickly doing the dishes and heading to the quest room to start getting ready. I used the bathroom and decided to shower. The water ran off my body as I got lost in thought about Velvet. The way her hands felt and how gentle she was. God I really like her. I thought to myself before finishing up in the shower and stepping out. I threw on a tank top and shorts before drying my hair with a towel to where it was damp. I walked over to my vanity to do my makeup while my hair dried.

I went for a natural look as the dress rehearsal wasn't that big of a deal. I applied all the makeup before applying the lipstick, a nice gentle shade of purple to match my eyes and hair. I got up and went to the bathroom to finish doing my hair. I quickly blow dried it before putting it half up, half down. Looking at myself in the mirror I hummed in approval before walking over to my closet and checking to see what I could wear. I smiled as I saw Velvet and Veneer had restocked my closet. I quickly picked out an outfit. A black zip up, a white tank top and light blue ripped jeans. I got into the clothes before exiting downstairs to wait for the twins. I scrolled through my phone, catching up on articles and emails about wanting to interview the twins or for them to come for a dress rehearsal.