12.

I quickly run inside and see my father and sister dead on the kitchen floor. "Tell me that this is just a terrible nightmare"I mumble to myself and I start sobbing softly. "I'll call the aurors, doll"whispers Tom and I nod still crying. "Can you also call Narcissia?"I whisper still crying. "I will doll"smiles Tom softly and he calls the aurors and Narcissia. After a few minutes Narcissia arrives with her husband. "What's wrong Isa?" Asks Narcissia concerned as she sees me crying. "They're gone, my father and sister are gone"I sob and hug her. She hugs me carefully back. "Grindlewald did this, didn't he?" Asks Narcissia and I nod. "That's just cruel just because you rejected him doesn't mean he can kill your father and sister" comforts Narcissia me. "But let's talk about something else " smiles Narcissia. "How is your relationship with Tom?" Says Cissy curious, smiling like crazy. "It's alright I think, he didn't ask me out yet but i'm sure that he likes me"I smile. "You really are glowing through your pregnancy"smiles Narcissia. "Thank you, Cissy"I smile. "Doll? The aurors said that we can't live here anymore, the funeral of your dad and sister will be in a few days" smiles Tom sad. "That's my cue to go, I'll see you in a few days at the funeral"smiles Narcissia and she kisses my cheek as comfort.