Chapter 23

6am - 10th November 2022

I was woken up this morning but the most beautiful sight. I began to stir when I felt Leah peppering kisses along my jawline and down my neck. Her hand gently running up the inside of my thigh. The more I was coming to my senses the more I could feel what she doing - she had untied the front of my top and was nibbling at my nipple. Soft groans slipped from my mouth. My hands immediately went to get hair, once she had realised I was waking up, she started nibbling and sucking my nipples with my pressure and was gripping the inside of my thigh. She slowly began to kiss her way down to my waist, the only thing stopping her from meeting my core were a poxy pair of silk shorts.

'Le' I moaned out. 'Shhh, I'm having breakfast in bed this morning baby.' She growled back at me. I flung my head back into the pillow and tightly closed my eyes. I swear I was seeing stars circling around. I raised my bum slightly, and in one swift move, my shorts had vanished. I opened my eyes when I felt a pressure of my stomach. There she was, Leah in all her glory. Her perfectly toned body straddling mine. She had firm grip of my hands, holding them above my head. I let out a shaky breath and gave her a small smile. She leant in to kiss me, pulling my bottom lip as she did so, a small moan coming from my mouth. She lowered herself down my body and levelled herself with my core. 'Good morning my love' she whispered whilst still keeping eye contact with me. Before I could reply, her tongue was already inside of me - a scream of pleasure filling the room. It wasn't long until she had me on all fours, her fingers pumping inside of me and I was literally screaming her name 'do not stop' I warned.

With that, she flipped me back over and pulled me to the edge of the bed. Ever so slowly, she dropped to her knees and pulled my legs over her shoulders before reattaching herself to my clit. 'Fuck. Le.. I'm so clo..' and before I could finish, she inserted 2 fingers inside of me. A wave of pleasure washing over me as I came undone. My breathing was erratic and I could hardly move my body. Today is going to be a very good day. Once my breathing calmed, I cupped Leah's face 'good morning to you too my love' giving her a long and loving kiss.

It wasn't too long after that I had showered. Leah was getting ready for training, so I thought I'd repay the favour by making her some actual breakfast. 'Here you go babe' I smiled whilst handing her a plate of scrambled eggs on toast. Leah hummed slightly and stared to demolish her food. I must admit, she really did work up an appetite this morning.

10.30am

It was break time and Leah had been on my mind all morning. So I decided to drop a quick text - assuming she wouldn't see it until a bit later as she'd be busy at training.

3

3.30pm

I just got into the car on the way home from work, stopping off at Sainsbury's on my way home as I had literally no food in the house. Once I got home, I went for a quick run and made a start on dinner. Tonight's dinner was steak stir fry, one of my absolute favourites.

I'd had a bath and got into bed around 9.30pm - this morning early workout had really taken the energy away from me.

6.30pm 11th November 2022

Leah was going to a party with some of the team tonight, she had invited me with her and I decided to come. I feel like Leah is so important to me and is such a big part of my life, I think I should ensure I am making the effort to spend time with the team.

I felt a mix of excitement and nervousness as I accompanied Leah, to what she described as a small gathering. The vibe was good, laughter mingling with the latest hits playing in the background. I, though initially hesitant, found myself being engulfed in a group hug with Beth, Katie and Jen. The girls I had really gotten to know during our time in Ibiza. The whole team were sure to make me feel like I was one of their own.

Amidst the camaraderie, I watched Leah with a sense of pride, my heart swelling as I saw her not just as a skilled athlete but also as a beloved team member. The night unfolded with stories of past matches, shared jokes, and plans for the next game, and the girls always asking me about any of my upcoming matches and when they can come to watch. Making me feel grateful for the unexpected sense of belonging and the warm community I found herself a part of.

As Leah informed the girls of my upcoming netball tournament, I took a deep breath before extending an invitation to her teammates to come and support. I hoped to bridge the gap between my world and Leah's, to share a piece of my passion much like Leah and the girls had done with me. To my delight, the response was overwhelmingly positive; the girls expressed genuine interest and excitement at the prospect of supporting me, just as I always support them. This gesture of solidarity from Leah's team mates not only warmed my heart but also deepened the bonds of friendship and mutual respect among us.
Myself and Leah left that evening, slightly tipsy and unable to keep our hands away from one another (mostly Leah keeping her hand at my bum all night). We left with nothing but adoration for one another.

8.30am 12th November 2022

I woke to my phone going off this morning, in complete confusion I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and had been inundated with messages on WhatsApp. As I rubbed my eyes I clearly saw a new chat was created called '"Bella's Netball Cheer Squad." Beth Mead, always the organizer and spirited heart of Leah's football team, created this group chat to organise the team coming to support me. A flurry of messages, she rallied the team, outlining a plan full of energy and support for the netball tournament. She suggested coordinating outfits to show unity, making banners filled with encouraging messages, and even giving some of the non-netball girls a bit of information about netball to cheer appropriately during the game. Beth's initiative sparked a wave of enthusiasm within the group, turning the chat into a bustling hub of ideas, from creating personalised cheers to arranging lifts to the venue. Her efforts not only exemplified the team spirit but also strengthened the bond between leah and I's sports, showing nothing but an unwavering support from Leah and the girls.

Although I had all this support, I couldn't shake this feeling of nervousness. 'you ok?' Leah startled me, wrapping her arms around my waist. 'Hmm, just nervous - we've prepared so hard for this. I don't want to fail now.' I huffed back, leaning my head against Leah's shoulder. She peppered a few loving kisses on my neck, before whispering 'you've absolutely got this B, I believe in you!'.