Chapter 13

Leah still had a firm grip on my thighs, her hands resting just underneath my bum. Without warning, she had flipped us over and she was now looking down on me. She had managed to turn us over whilst still keeping the kiss very much as passionate as before, both giggling slightly. My hands immediately went round her neck, her hands placed on my stomach. My heartbeat thumping in my ears, the butterflies were swarming around my tummy so ferociously that I'm surprised she couldn't feel them. She made her way down my neck, lightly kissing and sucking at it. Identifying many sweet spots I didn't even know were there. As Leah made her way towards my ear I let out a muffled moan, I had been using all my power to keep any noises in but I just couldn't help it.

Leah pulled back slightly, looking at my with an intense stare. Both of us frantically trying to catch our breath, 'is this ok? We can stop of you want to.' she asked me this whilst running her fingers over the exact spot she had just been nibbling at. 'I absolutely do not want to stop Leah. Unless, you do then of course we can!' I replied back breaking our eye contact. 'that makes two of us then.' The blonde replied with a wink leaning back into kiss 'I have to admit something though, before we take things any further. I've only done this once before, you know with another female.' I admitted gingerly. Leah's eyes softened and a small smile grew on her face. She caressed my cheeks and whispered against my lips 'you have nothing to worry about.' Before I knew, our lips were reconnected and our tongues fighting for dominance.

'Bedroom?' Leah questioned hastily, I nodded in response. 'I need words B' I replied 'yes!' Rather quickly before Leah picked me up, wrapping my legs around her waist and carrying me up the stairs. Stopping every couple of steps to give one another a kiss. We entered the bedroom, Leah turner her body so I could kick the door shut. As I shut the door Leah walked towards it and held me up against the door, reconnecting our lips. 'I can't even begin to describe what I'm feeling right now' Leah mumbled breathlessly against my lips. A sudden urge of confidence washed over me 'show me then' I said rather seductively.

Before I knew it, Leah had playfully threw me down on the bed, I looked up at her carefully as my heart was pounding out my chest. Leah gave me a smirk before swiftly following after me, she pulled her top off, revealing her seriously toned and muscular body, she then pulled at the bottom of my t-shirt. Once the top was removed, it revealed a lacy red bralette. I saw her eyes scan my body, I looked at her rather embarrassed - cheeks turning pinker by the second. She was eager to remove my joggers, which indeed revealed a matching red thong. 'Wow, if red wasn't my favourite colour before, it most certainly is now' Leah murmured whilst still starting at my body. She was quick to remove the rest of her clothes, revealing a black matching underwear set. I'd be lying if I said she didn't look incredible.

Leah laid down beside me, it wasn't long until I found myself sat on Leah's lap once more. Her hands wandering to the clasp of my bra - 'can I?' She asked looking for reassurance. 'Please' I begged. My breath hitched as she skilfully unclipped it using one hand. Her hands gently slid across my shoulders pulling my bra along with it. My eyes lingered on her face, I could feel her breathing getting heaver. She slowly licked her lips and made eye contact with me, I immediately broke our eye contact. 'Bels', I looked at Leah, breathing becoming more erratic 'you really are the most beautiful women I have ever seen.' I smiled back at her, nervously giggling. 'Le', I breathed out putting a strand of hair behind her ear, I slowly bent forward, my lips connecting to her ear 'I don't think I've ever been this turned on, in my life!' I stated, my tongue running down her neck. My words startled her, I felt her breath hitch, she cleared her throat and took a deep breath. A small moan escaping before she had time to supress it. My hands wondered to the clasp of her bra, finally managing to get it undone, Leah and I laughing at the trouble it was causing me. Once I had unclasped her bra, I quickly removed it and threw it behind my head. My eyes travelled down to her chest, my breathing accelerating, the warm hand that squeezed my hips brought my attention back the goddess that lay beneath me, no words exchanged, we both gravitated towards one anther and our lips were soon moulded together.

Leah had flipped us over and was now working her way down my body, she started at my neck, slowly moving down to my collar bone, her hands freely roaming on my thighs. Once she was satisfied, she made her way to my breasts. Sucking and slightly nipping at my left nipple, her hand giving my right boob the same amount of attention. My breathing was having, my eyes were tightly sealed together and every so often a small moan would make it's way out. My hands were tangled in her blonde locks and I could hear faint hums coming from her. She moved down my torso, lightly peppering kisses along my stomach, I opened my eyes, looking down at her. Leah's eyes were looking back at me, bright and hungry. She looped her fingers around the edges of my thong and slipped them down my legs, kissing my thighs as she did so. She had managed to successfully remove the only remaining piece of clothing I was wearing. Leah started at my ankles and slowly sucked and nibbled her way up my leg. I tried my best to keep myself in check but I was slowly and surely loosing all composure.

Leah's POV

As I made my way up Bella's leg I could tell she was trying to keep herself calm, her hands were tangled in my hair but as I reached her thigh her grip began getting tighter, I looked up at her, her chest heaving as she was breathing. We locked eyes, I gave her a sweet smile and winked at her 'If this gets too much B, let me know ok?' I wanted her to feel as comfortable and safe as possible. Bella nodded and smiled back at me and all she could manage was a small 'mmhmm'. My eyes travelled back down her body and I was soon met with her glistening core. I gently swiped my tongue through her folds, her body jolting and a loud gasp escaping her mouth. It was obvious how turned on she was, her core was dripping and she tasted sweet. Her breathing was getting quicker and she was squirming underneath me, the more pressure I added to her clit the louder she got, she was almost chanting my name. She began to grab the bed sheets and her back was arching slightly. I pulled away, Bella's head shot up due the lack of contact. 'are you ok?' she panted. I smiles at her, giving her a quick peck and replied 'oh don't worry, I am not done just yet!' With that I lowered my head back to her core, this time, entering a single finger as my tongue made contact. 'oh my god' Bella screamed, I smirked as I picked up the pace of tongue and added another finger, I could hear Bella moaning and her hands gripping my hair. I could feel her body beginning to shake, I knew it wouldn't be long until she came undone. I once again, added more pressure and picked up the pace of my fingers, as they pumped more furiously she kept moaning and shouting my name. Her walls began contracting and her back was arched, the only things holding her in place was my free hand which I had wrapped around her thigh. 'Leah... I... I think I'm about to...' before B could finish her confession, she squealed and a warm liquid began dripping down my chin.

I carefully removed my my fingers and gave her thigh one last kiss, I gently moved up to lay beside Bella, I ran my fingers through her hair whilst she calmed down. After a few moments, we locked eyes. 'Are you ok?' I asked. 'Leah, I am so embarrassed! what just happened has never happened to me before. I have never felt anything like it!' 'Bels, there is nothing to be embarrassed about. What just happened is completely normal, are you telling me that nobody has ever made you cum before?' I gently asked gripper her body tighter. 'Le, I've barely had an orgasm, let alone squirt everywhere' she giggled holding her face in her hands. I removed her hands from her face, gaining eye contact, I gave her a meaningful kiss and whispered against her lips 'the sexiest things I've ever encountered'. Bella replied by deepening the kiss, taking my bottom lip into her mouth and whispering 'your turn' whilst snaking her hand down my body.