5

"WHAT?!" His friends gasp in shock when Wonwoo told them what happened. "You're going to spend an hour with Mingyu grading?!" Jun said in desbeilf

"Only because I need to get on Mr. Choi's good side." Wonwoo said, he needed to pass these exams and make it as the top student.

The others didn't know this, but one reason Wonwoo was so desperate to come out on top, was because the #1 student was gifted an all paid for trip to italy during spring break with the other #1 students in the distract.

And Wonwoo needed that trip, 3 weeks in italy? 3 weeks away from his father? He needed that trip.

One thing Wonwoo hated about a change in plans is calling his father, because if Wonwoo didn't tell him, he'd find out himself and that would get Wonwoo in a whole lot more of trouble.

"You aren't going to the study room why?" Wonwoo's father sighed in annoyance.

"Mr. Choi asked me to help him grade some papers after school, it should only take an hour, and I was going to spend the remaining 2 hours at the study room." Wonwoo explained.

"I just - thought it would be a good idea to get on Mr. Choi's good side with exams coming up." Wonwoo added quickly.

"You know, if you studied harder, you wouldn't have to rely on sucking up to your teachers." His father said.

"I know father." Wonwoo said quietly. "But I was actually going to go to this study session on friday! Get some good work in." He added.

"If it means getting your head out of your ass and passing, I don't care." His father said before hanging up the phone.

"Everything you do if for your future." Wonwoo murmurs to himself as he heads back to Mr. Choi's classroom.