11

Wonwoo didn't want to go to school today. He had a pounding headache and felt sick to his stomach.

The stomachace was because today was the day exams would be passed back and scores would be relased.

This means that in 1 week, the school will reveal who the winner of the Italy trip is.

And Wonwoo's headache, that was because he stayed up all night crying.

Last night, over dinner, his father asked Wonwoo what he thought he would get on his exams.

"100% on all execpt Mr. Choi's." Wonwoo said as his father slammed his utenils down on the table so hard Wonwoo was afraid it would leave a mark in the wood.

"And why WOULDN'T you get a 100% on Mr. Choi's?!" His father yelled.

"I- He doesn't hand out 100%'s you know this father." Wonwoo said.

Wrong answer.

"OH NOW YOU WANNA BE A SMART ASS ABOUT IT HUH!" His father screamed.

"TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT I DO AND DON'T KNOW HUH?!" He asked as Wonwoo immediately shook his head.

"This meal is over, Go to your room and study." His father said, taking Wonwoo's half finished meal and dumped it in the trash.

Wonwoo sighed as he recalled last nights advents, sticking a blue raspberry lolipop in his mouth, he decided to head to school early, not caring if he had to sit in the parking lot for 20 minutes.

"Good morning, Wonwoo." Mrs. Lee smiled as she opened the door to the study room for the student. "How are you today?" She asked.

"Morning Mrs. Lee, I'm nervous. The exams come back today." Wonwoo said honestly.

"Ah, don't be nervous about that! I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors." She gave Wonwoo a warm smile.

"I hope so." Wonwoo said as he began unpacking his bag. "Say, Mrs. Lee, you don't happen to have a letter opener?" Wonwoo asked.

"I do actually." She laughs as she hands one over to Wonwoo. "Huh, I didn't know people still wrote letters." She said to herself as she watched Wonwoo open the enveolpe open.

'I was talking with the moon last night.

The moon told me something about the sun,

And I told something about you.'

-Over the moon and across the stars