19

Wonwoo came home that afternoon, very annoyed. He threw his bag down on the floor by his desk, that's when he noticed the letter that was sticking out of the top of his bag.

"I already forgot I got one today." Wonwoo sighed as he grabbed his letter opener and ripped open the envelope.

'I want to see you win, I want to see you absolutely smash every single dream you have.

To see you overcome all of the barriers you face, and I want to see you succeed.

You are destined for greatness

-Over the moon and across the stars

Wonwoo's father wasn't pleased to find out Wonwoo was going to spend the next 3 weeks in italy. But seeing how the trip was already paid for, there wasn't much he could do.

So at 3am, Wonwoo dragged himself out of bed, stole his phone back from his fathers drawer, and drove himself to the airport.

"Good morning!" Mingyu said once he spotted Wonwoo.

"Shut up Kim, it's way too early for this." Wonwoo sighed, it was 3am. Who is this happy at 3am?!

"Oh don't be so grumpy Jeon! In just a few hours, we'll be in Italy!" Mingyu smiled as they made their way through security.

"Do you want the window seat?" Mingyu asked as they boarded the plane with the rest of the passengers.

"No, because I don't want to look out the window for 11 hours." Wonwoo said, pushing Mingyu towards their seats, because OFCOURSE they had to sit togther.

So Wonwoo got put in the middle seat. 'I wonder who's gonna be next to me.' Wonwoo thinks to himself.

That question was shortly answered when a male with black hair and blue highlights sits down next to him, a coffee cup in his hands.