23

"I mean - how bad is your vision?" Mingyu asked.

"I - I can't see anything right now Kim!" Wonwoo yelled in frustration. "And I don't have any contacts." He added.

"Okay..." Mingyu paused. "Here, get your shoes on." He said handing Wonwoo his shoes.

"Why?" Wonwoo asked.

"There has got to be a place around here that can either fix your glasses or sells some!" Mingyu said pulling up the maps app.

"I don't know how you expect me to walk around the streets of italy while being blind." Wonwoo said while tying his shoes.

"Well, looks like I'll be your guide dog for the afternoon." Mingyu said, grabbing Wonwoo's arm and pulling him off the bed.

Having to trust in Mingyu to lead him through the busy streets of Milian was not on Wonwoo's bucket list.

"Okay we're here. See! Easy!" Mingyu said as he practically pushed Wonwoo into the store.

"Uh huh, sure." Wonwoo said, but in all honsety, Mingyu did a good job navigating them through the crowds and making sure Wonwoo didn't trip and fall on his face.

"Excuse me, my friend broke his glasses, is there a way we can get them fixed or buy a new pair?" Mingyu asked a store attendent in English.

"We can fix them, and if you want we can get him a temporary pair to wear while you guys wait for them to be fixed." The sales lady said as she took the broken glasses from Wonwoo.

"You speak English?" Wonwoo asked Mingyu.

"Just a bit, enough to handle situations like this." Mingyu shrugged. "You're welcome once again." He added with a smirk.

"I don't need my glasses to see that stupid smirk on your face." Wonwoo cursed as Mingyu playfully nudged Wonwoo's shoulder.

After using Mingyu and his stupid English skills to fill out some paperwork, Wonwoo was given a pair of tempoary glasses.

"Really? Hot pink?" Wonwoo sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"I gotta say, hot pink is SO your color!" Mingyu teases as Wonwoo shoots him a glare.

"Shut up Kim." Wonwoo rolled his eyes.