13

Mrs. Lee was correct, Wonwoo passed the rest of his exams with flying colors. 100's on every exam (except for Mr. Choi but a 99% was practically a 100%)

"Hey Jeon." Mingyu called once their hour of grading papers was up.

"What do you want now, Kim?" Wonwoo sighed, the younger had been annoyingly chatty today, even more than normal.

"There is a party at Seungcheol's tonight. I want you to come with me." Mingyu smirked.

"I'm busy tonight, Kim-" Wonwoo said immediately.

"Studying." Mingyu finished the olders sentence for him. "I know, I know, but all you EVER do is study! And plus exams are over!" Mingyu whined.

"There is always more to learn Kim." Wonwoo said, heading for the door, hoping Mingyu would just drop this party idea.

He did not.

"Wonwoo wait!" Mingyu called. "You're still young, you know." He said causing Wonwoo to freeze.

"What?" Wonwoo asked, confused by what Mingyu meant by that, shocked that Mingyu called him by his first name.

"Even if it doesn't feel like it..." Mingyu stood infront of him. "You're only still a teenager. You're too young to be this hardened by the world - you should be free to have fun, live a little." He said.

Wonwoo could see how Mingyu looked at him with kind eyes, almost sad. But within a blink, the look was gone.

"So come on." The famous Kim Mingyu smirk was back. "A little party never killed anyone." He said.

"This is a horrible idea." Wonwoo said as he rolled his eyes.

"What time?" He sighed in defeat as Mingyu's eyes widenred in shock.

Wonwoo's dad was gone for the night, some stupid work dinner, so he wouldn't be back until 11 tonight. So Wonwoo just had to get back before then. Shouldn't be that much of a problem right?