37

Wonwoo arrived home that evening, not knowing that a literal hell fire was waiting for him when he got home.

"Well, look who it is." His father glared as Wonwoo walked through the front door.

"Father." Wonwoo nodded, trying to head up to his room, but his father grabbed his arm, harshly shoving him back.

"Care to explain the call I got from the school not too long ago?" His father asked angrily.

"What call?" Wonwoo sighed. He was far too tired to deal with this.

"That you DIDN'T make top rank in your school?!" He asked lowly as Wonwoo's eyes widened.

'Shit!' Wonwoo thinks to himself.

"Father, I did make the first rank! It's just that I tied with-" Wonwoo tried to explain.

*smack*

Wonwoo was cut off by his father slapping him across the face, with enough force that it knocked his glasses off his face, causing them to go sliding across the floor.

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU TIED SOMEONE!" His father screamed.

"I TOLD YOU, THAT YOU HAD TO MAKE 1ST RANK DIDN'T I?" He asked.
"ANSWER ME HUH? DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT!" He yelled as he shoved Wonwoo for the floor.

"Yes!" Wonwoo cried as his father dug his shoe heel into Wonwoo's chest.

"AND YET YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT! HUH? PATHETIC!" He sneered as Wonwoo cried harder, his father has never been this mad.

He's also never gotten pyschical with Wonwoo, and that scared him.

"Father please, get off!" Wonwoo pleaded. "You're hurting me!" He added as he tried to push his fathers foot off him.

"MAYBE BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THIS!" He yelled. "MAYBE IF YOU WORKED HARD ENOUGH! YOU COULD MAKE ME PROUD AND WOULDN'T BE SUCH A DISAPOINTMENT!" He added.

Wonwoo was able to finally push his father off, grabbing his phone, he had just enough time to send Jun a text, telling him to call 911.

Right before his father snatched his phone, pulling Wonwoo up to his feet by his collar.

He doesn't remember what happened after that.