10

Today was the first day of exam week.

Wonwoo got the lecture of a lifetime from his father last night and a follow-up this morning. Of course, neither helped and made Wonwoo feel sick to his stomach.

"Whatever it takes." Wonwoo whispered to himself as he entered the classroom.

"Good luck Jeon." Mingyu said as Wonwoo took his seat next to the other.

"I should be the one saying that Kim." Wonwoo rolled his eyes. Aside from their one meeting in the study room, Wonwoo had never seen him study.

In between classes, Wonwoo made a stop at his locker, and as a suprise to no one, there was another letter waiting for him.

While Wonwoo vowed to never open on these letters in public, let alone at school, he desperately needed a distraction.

'I've always admired roses
But not for their color

There's something about them,
That I haven't yet discovered

Yet everyone tells me
That I'm looking into deep

That it's just a flower
Just a little prize you can keep

But yet there is something special
About the roses that you can see

And it's not about the petals
It's about the thorns to me

It puzzles me how something
So beautiful and rare

Can cut you so deep
And you wouldn't even care.

-Over the moon and across the stars

"Whatca reading?" Wonwoo nearly jumped at Jun's voice.

"Holy shit you scared me." Wonwoo breathed out.

"Gottcha!" Jun laughed as he eyed the paper in Wonwoo's hand. "So, what are you reading?" He asked again.

"Your death note." Wonwoo glared as he put the note away in his backpack.

"Haha very funny." Jun rolled his eyes. "How did you think you did on your exam?" He asked.

"Well." Wonwoo smiled. He knew the subject. "I just hope all the time I spent helping Mr. Choi is enough to get me up to 100%." Wonwoo said.

"I'll be lucky to get above the 90s." Jun laughed as they walked to their next class together.