6

"Huh, didn't know you had it in you to be late, Jeon." Mingyu teased as Wonwoo walked back into Mr. Choi's classroom.

'Of course he's already here.' Wonwoo thinks to himself. "I had to make a phone call." Wonwoo said as he tried to sit as far away from Mingyu as possible.

Which doesn't work out well because Mingyu comes and sits next to him anyway. "Mr. Jeon left us these. Here is your stack, and here is the answer key." Mingyu smiled.

"Thanks." Wonwoo said, wanting nothing more than to wipe the stupid smile off his face.

With Mingyu sitting next to him, just like always, their hands kept collinding, and it was driving Wonwoo more crazy than usual.

"Can we switch seats." Wonwoo finally gave up.

"Huh?" Mingyu asked in confusion, looking up from the paper he was working on.

"You're left handed Kim, it makes more sense for you to be on this side so our hands stop colliding." Wonwoo explained.

"Oh, I guess you are right, here lets switch." Mingyu chuckled as he picked up his stack of papers.

"Thank you." Wonwoo sighed as Mingyu froze. "What?" Wonwoo asked once he saw Mingyu's shocked look.

"Wait - did you just thank me? Without an insult?!" Mingyu asked in disbeilf.

"Shut up." Wonwoo warned as Mingyu held his hands up in defense.

The hour seemed to go by quicker than expected.

"So, what are your plans now Jeon?" Mingyu asked.

"None of your concern Kim." Wonwoo rolled his eyes as he set the graded papers down on Mr. Choi's desk.

"Oh come on, don't gotta be so mysterious." Mingyu whined.

'God he's just as nosy as Hoshi.' Wonwoo sighs to himself. "I'm going to the study room." Wonwoo finally responded.

"Don't they close in 2 hours?" Mingyu said, checking the time on the clock overhead.

"Yep, that's 2 hours of studying I can get in before I go home." Wonwoo said as Mingyu looked at him like he was insane.