14

Wonwoo's mother believed that great things came outside of ones comfort zone.

And this party was DEFEINTLY out of Wonwoo's comfort zone. There were people, EVERYWHERE.

A part of him wished he asked Mingyu if he could invite Jun, Hoshi, or even Woozi, just so he could know someone there.

Someone other than Mingyu.

"Omg, you actually got him to come!" Seokmin yelled as Mingyu dragged Wonwoo into the living room where Seokmin, Minghao, and Joshua were.

"I'm so glad you could come! I'm Seokmin - Just in case you forgot, you can also call me DK!" DK rambled on and on.

"I know you." Wonwoo smiled. "And I - I guess I'm glad to be invited." He shrugged.

"Mingyu would probably cry if you turned down his invitation." Minghao smirked as he dodged a hit from Mingyu. "I go by The8, by the way." He added.

"You know - my friend likes you." Wonwoo changed the subject. "Junhui." He added as Minghao's eyes widened in shock.

"The other red head?!" Minghao asked as Wonwoo nodded. "He is really cute." He smiled to himself.

"Maybe now you can finally go talk to him." Dk laughs as he sits back down next to his boyfriend, Joshua giving Wonwoo a friendly wave.

"So Jeon, want something to drink?" Mingyu asked.

"I'm guess that means alchol?" Wonwoo sighed as Mingyu nodded with a smirk. "Nothing too strong, alright Kim." Wonwoo said as Mingyu dragged him into the equally crowded kitchen.

"Yo COUPS 2 rum and cokes!" Mingyu yelled over the party music.

"Holy shit Jeon Wonwoo?! Is that you?!" Seungcheol asked upon seeing the other.

Choi Seungcheol, the party animal himself, he was a senior like Wonwoo and Mingyu. But Seungcheol was WAY out of Wonwoo's social circle.

"Nice to see you, Seungcheol." Wonwoo said as Seungcheol began pouring their drinks

"I thought 2 hated eachother-" Seungcheol said as he handed the drinks over to the 2.

"We do." Wonwoo said before Mingyu could say anything. "I was manipulated into coming." He said before taking a long sip of his drink, it actually tasted really good.