25

Day 2 and 3 were spent in the Lake Como region.

On day 2, Mingyu forced Wonwoo to go with him and take a pasta-making class.

"See, doesn't the pasta taste so much better when you make it yourself?" Mingyu asked as the 2 sat down at a picnic table eating their pasta.

"Whatever you say Kim." Wonwoo chuckled as he continued eating.

Day 3, Wonwoo got his revenge and dragged Mingyu to the Villa Carlotta, a botanical garden and art museum.

"You might be the only person I know who likes musems this much." Mingyu said as he follwed after Wonwoo.

That morning, the 2 had bought disposible camera's (It was mostly Mingyu's idea), so they could photograph the trip this way rather than using up their phone storage.

Day 4 was where they all spent the day in Verona before heading to Venice tomorrow.

While Wonwoo was interested in all the historic architecture built around them, Mingyu was interested in one thin and one thing only.

"Please! You have to do it with me!" Mingyu begged.

"In. your. dreams. Kim!" Wonwoo refused.

They were currently at Casa di Giulietta, the famous balcony built in honor of Shakespeare's tale of Romeo and Juliete.

And Mingyu, wanted none other than Wonwoo to get on the balcony and say. "Oh Romeo, Romeo."

"$20 bucks for you to do it." Mingyu pleaded.

"Fine, only to make you shut up." Wonwoo said as he joined the line to get onto the balcony. 'God, why do I do things like this.' Wonwoo thinks to himself.

"Oh Romeo, Romeo." Wonwoo said very dramictally and loud enough for Mingyu to hear.

Wonwoo doesn't know why, but Mingyu finds it absolutely hilarious. Making sure to snap a picture as well.

"You better BURN that picture Kim!" Wonwoo curses from the balcony.

"In. Your. Dreams. Jeon!" Mingyu taunts.