33

"Mingyu."  Wonwoo called out tirdly.

"Yeah?" Mingyu asked, turning back to see Wonwoo had began to slow down.

"Can we... sit down for a minute?" He asked as Mingyu immeditaly nodded and brought Wonwoo over to a seat.

"Are you okay?" Doyoung asked as he and JinJin waked back over to the 2.

"I cannot get rid of this headache." Wonwoo sighed, as he sat down on the bench, burrying his face in his hands. "I think it's heat exhaustion mixed with drinking too much yesterday." He added.

"We'll get you more water." Doyoung said as he and JinJin headed to the closet stop.

"It's so hot." Wonwoo whined as Mingyu pulled the older into his arms.

"I'm sorry." Mingyu pouted, running his hand through the olders hair as Wonwoo laid his head on Mingyu's shoulder.

"We can just sit here for a while, or find you some shade." Mingyu said as their friends returned with some more bottle waters.

"No no it's okay, you guys go ahead, I'll be fine! I just need a minute." Wonwoo said, feeling guilty for holding his friends back.  They were in Pompei of all places!

"We're not gonna just leave you here!" Doyoung shook his head. "Espically not when this is my fault." He added as he passed Wonwoo the water bottle.

"It's not your fault, I was the one who drank too much." Wonwoo sighed.

They moved Wonwoo to the most shaded place they could find.

And when Wonwoo said he felt fine enough to move, Mingyu refused to let him walk, so he carried Wonwoo on his back.

"Is this really nescarry?" Wonwoo asked as he could see Doyoung and JinJin secretly taking pictures of the 2.

"Oh don't act like you don't love this special treatment." Mingyu teased as Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

"It is nice I guess." Wonwoo muttered under his breath.