Chapter 10: Y/n In Wonderland!

''W... W-What's my name?'' Anis frantically asked, going all up into Rapi's face.

''Anis, of course.'' Rapi quickly answered.

''My name is Bellerophon!'' Neon quickly ''Introduced'' herself.

''Hm...'' Rapi pondered for a moment. ''I didn't know Nikkes are able to go through a name change, Neon.''

''B-But my name is Bellerophon. I swear!'' Neon tried to cover up.

''That isn't going to work.'' Rapi shook her head. ''I remember everything.''

How is this even possible? I mean, would The Central Government even let this slide if they knew about it?

Rapi's memories seemed to be fully intact...

But I'm gonna test that theory.

Without wasting any more time, I went up to Rapi with the biggest smile on my face.

''Well, Dear?'' I stopped in front of her. ''Since you remember everything, you must also remember your dear husband, correct?''

''I'm dying of cringe...'' Neon whispered to Anis, much to my dismay.

''I'm gonna pull the trigger...'' Anis murmured.

Ignoring the silent comments that those two exhaled, I turned back to face Rapi, waiting for her to deny it.

''... Yes... Yes, I do.'' Rapi nodded.

What?

Hold on, you weren't supposed to say that.

''E-Excuse me?'' I stammered, looking her in the eyes, blushing ever so slightly.

Then, a small smile took place on Rapi's lips. ''I'm just kidding, Commander Y/n. We are unfortunately not married.''

''Oh! Thank God! So you do actually remember everything!'' I sighed in relief. This was the same Rapi I remembered.

''Did she just say 'Unfortunately'?'' Neon whispered to Anis.

''Ignore that.'' Anis whispered to her.

''I do not know how I still possess my memories.'' Rapi said, walking even closer to me. ''All I know is...''

''Hmp?'' I suddenly felt something wrap around my body.

''That I'm thankful for being able to remember you, Commander.'' Rapi said as she hugged me tightly. ''Also, Neon and Anis.''

''It's like we are a second priority...'' Anis mumbled from behind, pouting.

''She's playing favorites.'' Neon came to a conclusion.

Oh! What a light-hearted moment! I should enjoy this!

. . . But I won't.

Why?

Well, because I'm basically being assaulted by Rapi's tight grip. Even Rumani wasn't this strong! What is happening?!

I feel like if I keep going for at least one more minute, my eyeballs are gonna pop out of their sockets in a very cartoonish way!

Release me.... RELEASE ME!

RAPIIIIII!

I began to tap on her shoulder, a feeble but worthwhile attempt to signal to her.

Upon realizing what she was doing to my precious, human, made of flesh and bone body, Rapi finally released me.

''I'm sorry, Commander.'' She apologized as she let go.