Letters / Shikitani x Toono

Requested by: @ KotokaHe

Toono's POV:

Shikitani had told me about the incident with sho, and the letter he still sends. And how he doesn't know how to send back.

I had agreed to help.

So i had walked to his dorm and knocked. He didn't take long to open the door. But I was greeted with a huge container of hand sanitizer. So i complied.

"So, to start off with. What do you want to tell him" I asked turning over to shikitani. Who sat at his desk staring blankly at the paper and pen.

"Everything" He muttered hands in his messy hair.

"Let's start slow. Like how have you been doing? Or sorry for not responding" I said standing next to him. Im not the best at comforting as you can see.

"Hey Toono, what would you write?" He asked giving me the pen.

I put the pen back on his desk. "You should start odf by saying something along the lines of sorry for not responding for so long."

"Ok..." He grabbed the pen and started to slowly write.

"Great! Now what about small talk? Then maybe if you want to talk about the incident" I asked slowly.

"No! Sorry, I cant" He looked terrified. Was he really that afraid to talk about it? But of course I never said that last statement.

And for the next hour he wrote about petty things, the bad weather, homework, germs, but not once did he mention the club.

But I can sympathize with him on that one. I hadn't told anyone outside of the school about our clubs weird antics.

When he was finally done. He sealed it and we both went to send it.

Got back to his dorm and sat on the bed.

"See? Not so hard now is it?" I asked placing a gloved hand on his head. He forced me to wear gloves after we went to send the letter.

"No, but one day. He might bring that up." I felt a sting in my chest. Dose Shikitani still have feeling for him?

I sighed. "Hey, do you still have feeling for this 'Sho' guy?".

He quickly turned his head around. Opened his mouth to speak but said nothing.

"I don't know." Another sting hit my chest.

"Well regardless wether you do or not, I will do my best to help with your guys's friendship".

"But first, lets just sleep here for the night. And talk about this in the morning" he said.

"Hmm? Sure!"

Shikitani's POV:

Sending the letter was really nerv racking.

The incident with sho still bothers me but the truth is, I don't love him anymore.

I like Toono now. But I never said it earlier. Because what if, things don't turn out right again?

I just need to think things out. And try not to do something else I will regret.

But, earlier when he asked if I still liked sho, and when he heard my answer. Was his face, sad?

I don't know but hopefully. Maybe this time I'll be happy.

.
.
.
.
.

A/N: Sorry for neglecting y'all for so long 😞 been busy with school. But anyways, I hope you liked this chapter!