Beautiful / Itome x Akemi

Requested by: Delilahh_0007 sorry for the angst 😭

Since the first day itome laid eyed on Akemi. He had always and still to this day thinks, he really is so beautiful.

But he's never seen anyone or anything more beautiful.

He wanted to get to know him, without giving a terrible first impression.

But his heart shattered when one day, his brother introduced akemi to him as his boyfriend.

But that way he was able to befriend him. And they had became great friends.

But Itome had always had a crush on the boy. He had loved everything about Akemi. He's nice, funny and beautiful.

But one day his brother came back, in a bad mood.

"Minami? Are you ok?"

"Hm? Oh, Akemi broke up with me"

"Huh? Why? You two were always so happy together"

"I don't know either he just... Broke it off"

Confused, itome had had asked the boy about it the next day.

"Hey kei-chan, Minami told me that-"

"Hey itome, you like me right?"

"Huh?"

"Lets date"

It was so sudden but he acted like nothing had happened. He acted just like how he did with Minami.

Although itome was happy to be with him. He could tell akemi was hiding something.

Whenever he asked about it he would get shushed. So they never talked about it.

Nonetheless he still loved the boy. But he was also sad. He wanted Akemi to open up to him.

"Kei-chan, can we please talk about what happened with you and minami"

"Oh that again? Sure, to put it plain and simple I fucked up, but i still loved him but I really really fucked up, and I just... Ended up breaking things off, and I ended up going to you"

"So, do you really love me?"

"Not at first, but now things are different. I do now and, sorry about hiding it I just..." He sighed and put his face in his hands.

"Its okay" Itome said as he patted akemi's back and kissed him on the forehead.

"Thank you so much for telling me"

.
.
.
.
.

A/N : Sorry for making this one short, angsty and bad but next time i make this ship I will make it fluff! And haven't had much time to write because of school so i apologize for the wait!