Switching / Yuri x Fujisaki / SMUT

Short, bad and 3rd person:

The condoms were everywhere, some with yuris some with fujisaki's. Mostly yuri's.

Nothing but loud moans filled the cold dorm. And the quick creaking of the poor bed. Which could be heard from 4 poor dorms down. Not like it isn't new to yuris poor neighbors.

As on it Fujisaki sat there. Laid down on his back with his legs over yuris shoulder as yuri quickly and roughly thrusted.

Loud squelching noises could be heard.

"Wait- im cumming im-" He came on his and yuris stomach once more.

But that didn't stop yuri. Oh no instead he went faster chasing his own orgasm. And it soon came filling the poor condom to the brim.

"Cum so much" Yuri smirked taking notice about how much the poor first year came.

"Next me" Yuri said exitedly as he climbed onto Fujisaki and sat down on his dick. Going completely inside has he prepped himself before hand.

"Filled so much" He smirked, rubbing his stomach, before lifting himself up and slamming down onto Fujisaki's dick.

"Mmm~" Fujisaki was obviously enjoying the riding. And seeing That his partner enjoyed it only made yuri go faster.

"Ah! Hehe~ Sexito yuri" He screamed. Whatever that meant.

He then came everywhere.

They then went on to go for another 14 rounds.