#3 Itome x Akemi /Sex or Studying? / BAD SMUT!!

(Ok so I really wanted to write something for this ship, But I couldn't figure out an interesting story plot so this WILL REALLY suck and make no sense) (Also this is my first-time writing smut so sorry about that)

Shikitani's POV:

You have to be kidding me, the first thing that I see when I walk into the club room instead of something interesting these two are arguing about SEX OR Studying?!

"Come on Itome we haven't had a good fuck for 3 days! ~" -Akemi.

"We need to study for the upcoming test..."-Itome

"But that's so boring~"-Akemi.

"Maybe this is why you are braindead" I say with a smug grin.

"IM NOT DUMB!"-Akemi

"Are you sure about that?" Tamura and Toono say in unison.

"Oh, come on ~ You have to at least admit that fucking is better than studying "-Akemi.

"I agree studying is for nerds, but I'd rather not have grades as bad as someone's "-Tamura.

"HEY!"

"Why don't we all study for a bit then you guys can fuck?" Kashima said trying to make a compromise that's obviously not working.

"What do you mean you guys? You need to join in too~" -Akemi.

"Why is the only thing you talk about is sex?"- Toono.

"A virgin like you couldn't understand. "I say adjusting my glasses.

"Shut it!"-Toono.

"I'm bored ~ Hey Toono you are coming with me, let's go play video games or something because these bozos need to figure their shit out " Tamura said before picking up toono and putting him over his shoulder. And leaving. 

But not without one last protest from Toono.

"WHY ARE YOU CARRYING ME?!"

Whack

"Shut your trap."

"ow"

And with that they finally left. 

Akemi's POV:

"I have an idea!" I say after a few minutes of thinking.

"HURRR?"-Yuri.

"Hm?"-Itome

"Uh oh "-Shikitani

"Let's hear it!"-Kashima.

Just as I'm about to open my mouth Yuri runs out of the room grabs something and runs back into the room. Is that...The stalker guy?!

"Umm hi? "Fujisaki says while being carried bridal style by Yuri.

"Ok one more temporary member!"-Kashima 

"If that's what Yuri-Kun wants..."-Fujisaki.

"Ok~ My idea is that we vote!!! Left is Study and Right is SEX!!" I say while pointing to each side of the room.

Yuri puts Fujisaki down making some weird noises in the process.

I run over to the right side along with Yuri, Fujisaki and Shikitani . 

That leaves only Itome and Kashima on the left side obviously defeated.

"Yes~ victory for team sex!"-Akemi

"Huur tus her fer"-Yuri

"Too bad we don't have the Yuri translator with us right now" -Shikitani.

"You guys have fun I'm going to go see what toono is doing!" Kashima says as he darts out of the room.

"I don't know which one to ship " -Shikitani

"Who?"-Itome

"Toono x Kashima or Toono x Yaguchi"-Akemi

"Oh ... same "-Itome

"Itome~ Look who lost!"- Akemi.

"..." -Itome

.

.

.

.

WARNING SMUT AHEAD!!!(I'm going to hell)

3rd person~

This takes place after everyone left the clubroom.

"Come on Itome~ You know the answer to this problem, right?" 

Itome nods barely able to hold onto his pencil, As Akemi thrusts into him.

"Hnngh ~ Ahh~"

"Come on Itome~ You need to study for that upcoming test~"

Akemi continues to thrust harshly into Itome as he grasps onto the end of the table where his pile of homework and Akemi's homework and textbooks laid.

"I- Ahh~ Can- Mmm~"

"Hmm what were you trying to say?" Says Akemi as he rubs his dick against Itome's prostate, as they both neared their climax.

"You barely even finished problem #3~ This is only the first of many many more papers ~"

"Can I- mm~ take an ahh~ break hngh~"

"A break you say. Hmmm how about no <3"

"I can't-G-go on mu-Ch Longer Ahh~"

.

.

.

.

.

Akemi Failed his test.

.

.

.

.

585 Words (Sorry that the Smut is bad)