Chapter one

Catie wasn't just a normal 17 almost 18 year old teenager. She had some problems at school and a whole lot of insecurities. One day after coming home from school and being bullied and called some very mean things at school and at home, she decided she was sick of hiding the pain.... But who knew that just one boy, and his 4 best friends could change her life forever.

------------------------------------------------------------

Catie's P.O.V

"World record for being a fat, fugly slut"

"Your such a bitch, Catie"

"Wow look at the little lesbian over here"

Those are just some of the things I got called on the day of graduation/the day before my 18th  birthday too! I'm so glad that tomorrow I could leave this rotten place. You see life for me isn't the easiest. It sucks to be honest. So after graduation, I went home and got a snack then start heading downstairs to my room to check Tumblr, and Twitter. But before I do..

"Wow Catie lay off the food, your getting kinda fat, and your butt will get bigger than it actually is" Jonathan, my brother said. 

"Haha very funny Jon..." I replied smugly and headed down stairs before he could say anything else. I turned on my radio and  up came my favorite song, 'Little Things by One Direction. I know it seems a little dumb but the song really touches me.... I guess it's just because all of the insecurities they name in the song describe me perfectly. On come Harry's part in the song: 

I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things.

And as I start singing along, my dad comes home from work and comes and barges into my room and looked at me and said "Stop singing you sound like a dying cat! Oh and go take off that makeup you look like a fucking clown!" and walks right ut of my room and back upstairs. Not a "How was your day" or "Sorry I couldn't make it to your senior graduation.". I went and looked in the mirror, I thought I looked good, but I guess not. I went into my bathroom to take off my makeup and went in and looked over and saw the light shining off of something.. My blade. I took off my makeup and walked back into my room, blade in hand.  I shut and locked my door, and sat on my bed. I lifted up my sweats and pushed the blade across my skin on my upper thigh. I looked down at the rest of the scars and marks on my thigh.. What have I done to deserve this? I hear someone start to come down the steps, I pull my pant leg down, go unlock the door, toss the blade in the trash bin, and sit back down and act like I'm just on Tumblr right as my sister walks into my room.