Chapter three

I woke up at 7:30 the next morning. I sat up in bed and listened to see if dad or Jonathan was awake yet. They weren't so I was in the all clear for now. I got up and tiptoed into my bathroom. I took a quick shower and got out and I went to go get dressed, I was going to be meeting One Direction today and a girls gotta look good!! After standing in my closet for about 10 minutes I decided on Dark wash jeans with holes in them, Brown Ugg boots, A light pink sweater, and a brown scarf. I put it on and looked in the mirror. Damn, I haven't looked this good in a while. I walked back into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I blowdried my hair praying I didnt wake anyone up, when I realized I didn't I decided on putting my long brown hair into a side ponytail and i left a few strands out which I then curled and I curled the ponytail too. For my make up I did a smokey eye and when I was done I looked at myself in the mirror.. Absolutely gorguess!! I grabbed my bags, my car keys, and I walked out the door and started my car. I would never come back to the dreadful place ever again!!

Nialls P.O.V

"Liammmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm hungryyyyy" I whined"

"Shush Niall you just ate like an hour ago! And besides we need to wait our VIP contest winner should be here soon!" Liam said.

"Ugh whatever" I pouted. I hope the contest winner was around my age. Maybe I would take a liking to her... Not to fancy her but like a friendly way.. I guess.

Then she walked in. She was gorgeous! I couldn't take my eyes off of her for more than a second. Obviously the boys couldn't either because when she walked up and saw us staring she blushed and it was even more attractive then before.

Catie's P.O.V

Did I have something in my teeth? Was my makeup messed up? Do I have something on my shirt? Why were they staring at me?! I could feel a blush heating my cheeks, but I just brushed it off. They are just five amazingly attractive boys Catie keep yourself together!! 

I pulled myself together and with as much confidence I could muster, I introduced myself.  

"Hi, I'm Catie!" 

"Why hello there beautiful, I'm Louis!" Louis said with a cheeky smile. Did Louis Tomlinson just say I was beautiful?! Pull it together Catie! I mentally yelled at myself.  

"Hi love I'm Harry" Harry said pushing his curls out of his eyes.  

"I'm Niall!" Niall said with an adorable little blush.  

"Zayn here darling" Zayn stated confidently.  

"And I am Liam" Liam said smiling.  

They are so sweet and their smiles were priceless! Oh my god I can't believe I am standing right in front of Freaking One Direction!!!

Louis's P.O.V

She seemed normal enough. She was quite beautiful, and when she smiled I felt my heart skip a beat. Louis you just met this girl stop overreacting you can't love her. But I think I will get along with her very well!  

"So Catie! Tell us some things about you!" I said excitedly.  

"Well ermm.... Erm I'm turning 18 today?" She said kind of quizzically.  

"Happy birthday then love!" We all shouted. That sure made her blush. Gosh she was gorgeous...

We talked and messed around non stop for three hours when Paul our bodyguard walked in and said we needed to get ready to perform. But not to worry because Catie would come back right after the concert was over. We all said bye to Catie, well for now at least. Then Paul escorted her to her spot in the front of the crowd and we went and got ready then walked onto stage.