Chapter 19

All I heard was the loud beeping.

I tried so hard to open my eyes, but the bright light above was blinding.

I heard some low voices enter the room and one come over to my bedside.

"Catie?" That voice, the voice I've heard say my name so many times. The voice of Louis Tomlinson.

"Catie are you awake?" That one was Niall, I could tell. I turned my head to my left and slightly opened my eyes.

"Hey guys"

"Oh my god Catie! Your awake!! I was so worried!" Louis said leaning over the bed and hugging me slightly. I winced in pain and he pulled away.

"I'm sorry! I forgot!" he said with a scared expression on his face.

"Lou, I'm fine, really. Where are the others?"

"They are outside. I'll let em know they can come on in" Niall said squeezing my hand and I sent him a small smile.

I looked back over at Louis and his eyes were brimming with tears.

"What's wrong Lou?" I said leaning up in the hospital bed a little.

"I should have been there for you.. I should have ran after you it's all my fault," he said but got cut off when everyone came into the room.

"CATIE!!!" Zayn and Liam yelled as they came over to give me a hug.

"Guys! my head!" I said laughing and they both apologized.

I heard a low cough come from the back of the room and I looked up to see Harry.

"Hi Harry" I stated blankly looking away.

"Sup" He replied in a low tone.

"Guys, can I talk to Harry for a minute? alone." I asked looking around at the boys.

"Yeah sure" Niall Liam and Zayn said as they gave me a hug before walking out of the room. Louis came over and hugged me and I whispered, "Its not your fault" into his ear before he gave me a low smile and kissed my forehead before leaving.

"Harry.."

"What Catie?!" He said angrily still standing in the back corner of the room.

"Why did you do it?" I asked.

"Do what? Sleep with Anna?" He said answering my question.

"Yes, why would you do that to me?" I said looking up towards him.

"You did it to me, with Louis." he stated and I laughed, I didn't mean to but I did.

"You think I slept with Louis!?" I said still laughing as he moved closer.

"You didn't?"

"I'm not that kind of a girl Harry.. I was loyal to you, but you weren't."

"Bullshit! Don't fucking give me that shit Catie!! You've had a thing for Louis since the day at the concert!!" He shouted at me.

"Yes I did actually! Because he was the first one of you to see my arms, my cuts, he stopped me from cutting at the concert actually, and still he didn't judge me. Like you did." I explained.

"Oh well if your so madly in love with him go and be with him! If your not? Then stay the fuck away from my band and stop tearing us apart! Go slit your wrists in the corner like the freak you are!!!" He said getting closer to me and grabbing my wrist tightly.

"Get out Harry." I said and he did, he got up and left.

That was it.

I didn't wanna do it anymore.

I was breaking One Direction apart and I couldn't do that.

I had to get away from them, all of them, even the one I love.

Because no love is strong enough to be worth breaking up a band, a family.

----------------------------

HEY GUYS;)

IT'S BEEN AWHILE I KNOW IM SORRY.

I KNOW I PORTRAYED HARRY AS A TOTAL ASS IN THIS CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE THAT WILL CHANGE. ;D

LOVE YOU GUISSS!!!

Kassidi<3