Chapter 18

"What the... What the fuck?" I asked shocked.

"Woah watch you language CatieCat" Anna said calling me by my nickname she used to have for me in grade school.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I shouted taking a step towards her.

"I brought her duh." Harry said stepping in front of Anna.

"but why?" I gasped.

"Oh whatever, it's not like you weren't fucking Louis when we were dating, so hey, who knows I coulda been fucking Anna. She is smokin hot" he said making me take a step backwards.

"I wasn't. I wouldn't do that Harry!" I defended myself.

"I would though. And you'd be damn wrong to think that your the only girl that got my attention." He paused, "I'm in the worlds most famous boy band for fucks sake! I've got girls all over me. Your nothing special"

I felt a tear fall from my eyes and Louis tried to grab my hand but I pulled away and ran past everyone towards the doors. Once I was outside I looked left and right frantically trying to figure out where to run too next.

Harry didn't do that while we were together.

He couldn't have....

Could he?

No no no! Stop thinking that!

But the way Anna hung all over him was easy to tell just what happened.

They did.

He betrayed me.

I don't know what to do.

I needed to leave.

I needed to escape.

I looked up and heard Louis yelling after me to stop but before he could stop me I ran into the middle if the road.

I heard car horn honk and I looked over only to be met by immediate blackness.

-----------------

HEY BABES.

SO YEAH IT'S REALLY SHORT.

BUT HEY

IT'S AN UPDATE.

IM SORRY ILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON.

ILY ALL

Kassidi<3