Chapter 14

Harry's POV

As we walked out to the car Louis was getting all touchy, kissy with Eleanor and I don't know why but it seemed like it was bugging Catie. I looked over too see Louis snogging Eleanor and Catie looked really sad, When we reached the car I picked Catie up and put her on the hood of the car and stood in between her legs.

"Whats wrong baby girl" I asked holding her waist.

"Nothing babe!"

"Promise?"

"Yes!" She kissed my cheek and I laughed at her. She poked my dimples and started cracking up as did I. Only about 2 minutes later Louis walked up and we all piled into the car, Louis driving, Liam in passanger, Zayn and Niall in the middle, and Catie snuggled into my side in the back. We got back to our flat and walked in. Niall went and plopped on the couch and Catie followed suit but layed down with her feet on Niall's lap. Zayn went and picked up Catie's head and layed it on his lap while Liam and Louis went and sat in the big leather chairs and I sat on the arm of the couch.

"Lets go clubbing!!" Louis said cheerfully.

"That sounds like fun!!" Catie said sitting up and smiling at Lou.

"Yeah it does can we Li?" Niall asked and Liam sighed.

"Fine." Niall, Catie, Louis, and Zayn all started jumping in there seats and I laughed at them.

"C'mon Cat lets go get ready" I said and Catie smiled at the boys and got up and grabbed my hand, entwining our fingers. We walked upstairs and Catie went to her clothes and grabbed some pants and a shirt that I didnt get to see and hurried into the bathroom sticking her head out and winking at me.

Catie's POV

So we are going clubbing. This could be fun!

As me and Haz went upstairs to get changed I already had an outfit in mind. I ran to my clothes and grabbed the outfit, hurrying to the bathroom. I stuck my head out the door and winked at Harry earning a chuckle from him.

I stripped out of my clothes from earlier and slipped on my new outfit, a black leather skirt, with a white shirt and some black flats.(Outfit on side) I took off my old makeup but re-applied some new makeup. I pull my hair out of it's braided ponytail and let the loose curls frame my face. I slipped on some hoop earrings and smiled in the mirror and walked out to see Harry wearing black jeans, white converse, and a black t-shirt with a black jacket shirt thing over it. He looked amazing as usual!!

"Wow Cat!" He gushed and I blushes,

"Not wow me! Wow you!" I laughed and grabbed his hand leading him downstairs. I almost stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Louis. He was wearing his usual dark skinny jeans and TOMS with a white t-shirt and jean jacket. I really liked the bad boy look he sometimes had.

No Catie stop your with Haz! I mentally yelled at myself.

But you love Louis!! I thought. I put on a fake smile and shook the thoughts out of my head because Harry was asking if I was ready to go.

"Of course! Leggo!!" I yelled and skipped outside laughing and holding hands with Niall. When we got to the car I jumped in passanger and Niall and Zayn got in back. Harry got in driver and Liam and Louis got in middle. The whole ride to the club we were singing and having a great time!

Louis's POV

Wow. Catie looked amazing! The way her hair framed her face and she looked stunning! I looked away but looked back and saw Catie looking at me up and down. Hmmm Making her jealous would be easier than I thought... But I don't wanna hurt her! What am I going to do?

****At the club****

When we got to the club we went straight to the bar and got some drinks. They didnt have the place cleared out and it was better that way! They started playing some music and we got up to go dance but Niall got claustrophobic and Harry took him outside to get some air. Liam and Zayn went and got some water or something and that left me and Catie to dance.

I looked at her and smiled when 'Need Your Love by Ellie Golding and Calvin Harris came on.

"Will you dance with me Cat?" I slurred a little tipsy. She gulped but smiled and shook her head yes. We walked to the middle of the dance floor as the chorus to the song came on.

I need your love 

I take a deep breath everytime I pass your door 
I know you're there but I can't see you anymore 
And that's the reason you're in the dark 
I've been a stranger ever since we fell apart 
And I feel so helplessly 
Watch my eyes are filled with fear 
Tell me do you feel the same 
Hold me in your arms again 

As the music got louder and the more sweaty bodies started dancing the more heated mine and Catie's dancing got. By the second to last verse Catie was grinding on me, my hands on her hips. 

All the years 
All the times 
You were never been to blame 
And now my eyes are open 
And now my heart is closing 
And all the tears 
All the lies 
All the waste 
I've been trying to make it change 
And now my eyes are open

Catie turned around and flung her hands around my neck. She looked deep into my eyes and then looked at my lips. I heard her breathe hitch as I slammed my lips into hers right as the last verse ended. 

I come alive 
I need to be free 

I pulled away and Catie sat there her lips still pursed and eyes closed. I chuckled and she opened her eyes and winked at me running off to the bar where Harry and the rest of the lads stood looking around for us, I followed her and walked up to the lads. Catie went and sat on Harry's lap and smashed her lips into his. What the fuck?! 

"Well it's getting late we better go." Liam said standing up and we all followed suit. When we got to the car Liam got into the drivers seat with Niall in passanger and Harry and Zayn got in the back while me and Catie crawled in the middle. I looked over at Catie and she grinned and grabbed my hand making sure Harry didn't see. She rubbed circles on the back of my hand with her thumb. I stared at her wide eyed and she giggled and looked out the window. 

When we got back to the flat Catie hopped out of the car first and waited for Harry to get out. As soon as he got out of the car She winked at me grabbed his hand and they laughed running into the house. What is she trying to do?

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry it took FOREVER to update as usual!! 

:) I hope you liked it!! 

VOTE 

COMMENT

FAN

~Kassidi<3