Chapter 10

Catie's P.O.V

Ughhh my back hurts. I thought as I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was laying on the couch, well across all of the boys' laps. I slowly and lightly tried to crawl off of their laps. It takes me about 5 minutes but I finally get it! Success!! I walk into the kitchen to get a cup of water and a shiver runs down my spine as my bare feet touch the cold tile. I sit down at the table and I kinda just stare off into space. I sit there daydreaming and thinking for a little while but I get interupted by someone walking up behind me and hugging me from behind.

"AHHH!!" I shout and jump around putting my hands in front of my face.

'Whooah whooah Catie , Catie calm down its just me." Louis says softly.

"LOUIS FUCKING TOMLINSON YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!!!" I shout in his face again.

'I know I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that Im sorry" He says hanging his head. I walk up to him and try to get him to look at me but he just keeps looking down at his feet.

"Lou..' I say.

"C'mon Lou look at me" I usher. When he doesn't reply I just sigh and lay on the his feet so that he has to look at me. "Louis William Tomlinson I said look at me" I say again. He pulls me off the floor and into a hug.

"I'm sorry Cate I didnt mean to scare you' He says softly.

"It's okay just don't do it again" I say as I snuggle my head into the crook of his neck.

"I won't I promise" He says again. We sit down at the table and start eating some cereal as Niall walks in and sits down next to me and grabs my bowl of cereal.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN GIVE IT BACK!!" I yell as I try to grab the bowl from him.

"NEVER!!!" He shouts as he takes the bowl and runs out of the room with it. I start to follow him but I get an idea once I run into the living room. I plop down on my butt and start fake crying since I know that Niall hates when girls cry and he comes running back into the room.

"Catie dont cry im sorry here you can have it back!!" He says trying to give me the bowl back. I hesistantly grab the bowl and look at it, It only has milk in it by now. I look up at him with fake tears in my eyes and I grab the bowl and dump the milk on his head and jump up and run into the kitchen. I throw the bowl into the sink and run and jump into a, barely awake, Harry's arms.

"Hazza save me!!" I shout as Niall comes running into the room.

"CATIE WHATEVER YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS CONAWAY YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE!!!" Niall shouts running towards me and Harry.

"Don't worry he won't touch you babe!" Harry says as he runs out of the kitchen and into his room. He set me down and shut the door. I hop onto his bed and start laughing like crazy, soon enough Harry joins me and through our fits of laughter he attempts to talk to me.

"What *laugh* was *laugh* that *laugh* about?" He laugh asks.

"He took my cereal so I dumped the milk on his head!" I reply with a grin on my face. Harry just throws his head back and laughs even harder. when we both calm down he looks at me and we lock eyes for a moment. I can't help but get lost in those perfect green orbs of his as he pushes a fallen hair out of my face. He leans in and I do too and when our lips meet I feel this sense of electricty. Omg what am I going to do?! I thought I loved Louis!!!