Chapter 15

Catie's POV

As soon as Louis asked me to dance I caught onto his little game. He was trying to play me and make me jealous. Well him doing that with Eleanor did make me jealous but I wasn't going to let him know that. Besides two can play at that game.

As we walked onto the dance floor Need Your Love by Ellie Golding and Calvin Harris came on. How ironic.

I need your love

I take a deep breath everytime I pass your door

I know you're there but I can't see you anymore

And that's the reason you're in the dark

I've been a stranger ever since we fell apart

And I feel so helplessly

Watch my eyes are filled with fear

Tell me do you feel the same

Hold me in your arms again

As the music got louder and the more sweaty bodies started dancing the more heated mine and Louis' dancing got. By the second to last verse I was grinding on Louis, his hands on my hips.

All the years

All the times

You were never been to blame

And now my eyes are open

And now my heart is closing

And all the tears

All the lies

All the waste

I've been trying to make it change

And now my eyes are open

I turned around and flung my hands around my neck. Damn he is gorgeous. I looked deep into his eyes and then his lips. My breathe hitched as He slammed his lips into mine right as the last verse ended.

I come alive

I need to be free

When we pulled away I sat there ips still pursed and eyes closed. I heard a chuckle and I opened my eyes. I winked at him before running off to the bar where Harry and the rest of the lads stood looking around for us. I went and sat on Harry's lap and smashed my lips into his.

"Well it's getting late we better go." Liam said standing up and we all followed suit. When we got to the car Liam got into the drivers seat with Niall in passanger and Harry and Zayn got in the back while me and Louis crawled in the middle. I saw Louis look over at me so I grinned and grabbed his hand making sure Harry didn't see and rubbed circles on the back of his hand with my thumb. Louis looked at me wide eyed so I giggled and looked out the window.

When we got back to the flat I hopped out of the car first and waited for Harry to get out. As soon as he got out of the car I winked at Louis, grabbed Harry's hand and we laughed running into the house.

Harry's POV

Okay so I know something is going on with Louis and Catie. I saw them at the club before she ran over to me, and in the car? I saw Louis look at her wide eyed and I heard her giggle. I don't know what is going on between them but I am going to find out. As I got out of the car I saw Catie wink at Louis once again but forgot about it as soon adage grabbed my hand.

We ran upstairs and to my room. Catie jumped up on my bed and started bouncing around on her knees. I laughed and ran over to her, tackling her and wrapping my arm around her waist. I rested my head in the crook of her neck and breathed on her neck making her giggle.

"Harry!" She laughed.

"Catie!" I mimicked herald she grunted.

"Don't copy me."

"Don't copy me."

"Stop!!"

"Stop!!"

"Urgh!!!"

"Urgh!!!"

"Okay Haz. I'm gonna go take a shower and go to bed." She said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay babe. Good night" I said giving her a peck on the lips and laying back on my bed after she left.

Catie's POV

I slipped on my fuzzy pink pajama bottoms with a black tanktop and my fuzzy slippers after I got out of the shower. It was only 9:50 so I decided to watch a movie. After about 5 minutes of deciding what movie I finally grabbed Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Askaban and put it in the DVD player. As the opening credits started I went downstairs to get a drink of water.

As I Leaned on the counter, my back facing towards the door I felt a pair of arms slink around my waist and I screeched dropping the glass and it broke. Leaving shards of glass in my hand.

"Fuck Louis!" I said turning around to see the one and only Louis Tomlinson staring at me.

"I'm so sorry! Here let me fix it." He said already leading my over to the table and I sat down. He went and grabbed the first aid kit and came back sitting in front of me his legs in-between mine and his feet entangled with mine. He slowly put some rubbing alcohol on the spots where the glass was, then he put some bandages on them and looked into my eyes then down to my wrists.

Dammit!! My cuts! I don't have makeup on them!!

Louis slowly traced the scars in a zig zag motion with his finger. I whimpered a little so he looked back at me and then back to my wrist. He started lightly kissing the marks. Once he kissed all of the cuts he looked into my eyes and I couldn't help myself. I leaned in and rested my hands on his thighs smashing my lips to his. I nipped at his bottom lip asking for entrance and he accepted. Our tongues danced around eachothers mouths until we heard a cough and some shuffling and we pulled away to see a shocked Niall looking at us.

"Niall! Oh my god" I said hiding my face in my hands. "Please Don't tell Harry!!"

"Don't tell Harry what?"