Chapter 16

"Dont tell Harry what?" I heard Harry say walking into the kitchen.

"Uh-erm" I stuttered.

"That she broke a glass and got glass in her hand" Niall said saving my ass and I looked at him with a relieved expression.

"Yeah that" I said looking back at Harry as he rushed over to me.

"Oh my gosh Catie!! Are you okay??" He said turning me towards him.

"Yeah Im fine Louis bandaged them up." I saw looking over to where Louis was sitting but he wasn't there anymore. "Where is Louis now?"

"Oh I think he went to bed" Niall said and I nodded my head getting up.

"I think Im gonna go to bed now..." I said looking at Harry and he nodded and smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Night babe."

"Night Haz, Night Ni.." I said as I walked out of the kitchen. I went up to my room and layed in bed and kept on watching my movie when I heard a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" I heard Harry whisper and I giggled.

"Yeah Haz c'mere!" I said scooting over patting the bed next to me and he walked up and crawled in with me. It was only then that I realized that he didnt have a shirt on so I rested my head on his chest as he played with my hair. We sat there for a little while in silence so I decided to speak up.

"Whats wrong babe?"

"Do you love Louis?" He said quietly.

"Do I what?" I said kind of shocked.

"Do. You. Love. Louis?" He said spacing out the words.

"Well.. Yeah.." I mumbled and sat up so that I was sitting next to him. He looked down at his hands and sighed. I grabbed a hold of his left hand with my right hand and turned his face towards mine with my left hand.

"I'm sorry Haz," I said looking into his eyes,

"It's okay babe. You can't choose who you love it just happens."

"Yeah.." I mutter and look down bringing my hand away from his face and resting it on his leg. I thought I had it so that he couldn't see my cuts but I guess I was wrong.. Way wrong.

"Catie?! What the hell!?!?" He yelled grabbing my wrists.

Harry Plea-" I started but then got interuppted by 4 pairs of feet rushing into my room.

"What happened?" Liam shouted.

"Oh I dont know ask Catie's wrists!!!" Harry said gripping my wrist really hard pushing on the cuts and I yelped.

"Ow!"

"Harry stop your hurting her!!" Louis said running over and grabbing me out of Harry's arms. I was crying by then.

"Get out" I whispered in-between sobs.

"I'm I'm sorry Catie" Harry said as Liam and Niall pulled him out of the room and Zayn shut the door behind them as Louis pulled me closer to him and I cried into his shirt.

"Shhhh it'll be okay" he cooed rubbing my back and messing with my hair. I looked up at him and sniffed.

"Will you lay down with me?"

"Sure baby girl" he said pulling the covers away and laying down with me resting on his chest. He started humming a tune and I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Hey Louis" I whispered.

"Hmmm?"

"I love you"

"I love you too Catie. Now go to sleep." He whispered and kissed my forehead as I fell asleep.