Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V

Catie is such a sweet girl. I can tell that she is insecure and doesn't think she is pretty when she really truly is. It makes me sad when girls don't think they are pretty because they all are, exspcially Catie, well to me at least. She is kind funny pretty easy to be around and I think I may be starting to fancy her. But I think Lou might be too, now that I think of it Niall too. I mean the way they cuddled together while watching the movie tonight. They just seemed like they fit together. Harry shut up what are you saying you like Catie too!! I dont know if Catie likes me or not, but I don't want to rush it, I dont want to rush her. Who knows she might like me too?

Niall's P.O.V

Laying there watching the movie with my arms around Catie just felt right. She was so easy to get along with and she was so beautiful. I knew the moment I saw her that I would grow very fond of her, and now with her staying with us for a while I would really be able to find out if I found my princess or not. But let's not rush this, I am a gentalman you know?!

Louis's P.O.V

While carrying Catie up the stairs to her room and then having her ask me to stay and sing for her really made me realize that I loved her. I really am in love with Catie Conaway. But the truth is... I'm to scared to tell her. I know what your thinking 'Louis Tomlinson the "sass master" is afraid to tell a girl he loves her?! That's rubbish!' but it's not its true. The hardest part is how it seems that Hazz might have feelings for her as well. But while I lay here holding Catie in my arms, her head on my chest, I know that I am going to make her mine. No matter what.

***the next morning***

Catie's P.O.V

"Aww look at them they look so cute!" I heard Liam try to whisper to a rather grumpy looking Harry.

"Yeah, adorable can we wake them up now?!" Harry replied sternly.

"Whatever you party pooper" Liam responded frowning a little.

Harry started walking over to the bed to pull off the duvet.

"Dont do it Hazz or I swear to god..." Louis started to say as he got interrupted by Harry ripping off the duvets and tipping the mattress up so that both me and Louis fell onto the floor.

"What the hell Harry?!" I yelled.

"ITS TIME TO GET UPPPPP!!" Harry and Liam yelled/sang.

"Uggghhhhhhh" I said getting up and walking to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair and walked back into my room and to the closet where Niall helped me unpack my clothes yesterday. After standing there with no idea what to wear for about 5 minutes I finally decided on some black leggings with knitt grey UGG boots and a teal off the shoulder over sized long sleeve shirt with a creme colored scarf. I walked back to the bathroom to do my makeup and hair. I put my hair into a messy bun with a big black headband placed right on the spot where my forehead meets my hair, and I put on some blush, light pink lip gloss, and some grey eyeshadow on, with mascara and eyeliner. As I looked in the mirror one last time before heading downstairs I still thought I looked like crap, but there wasn't much I could do about it. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where the boys were sitting, Niall eating cereal, Zayn and Louis drinking coffee, and Harry and Liam talking.

"Morning boys" I said with a smile.

"Morn..... Morning Catie" the boys said kinda shocked when they saw what I was wearing.

"Wow you look beautiful love!" Louis said as he jumped up and pulled me into a hug lifting me off the ground and spinning me around in the process.