Chapter four

*** About 5 minutes later***

Louis's P.O.V

"I'm gonna go talk to her real quick lads I'll be back in a jiffy!" I said and got up and walked away before they could stop me. I needed to talk to Catie, why did she have cuts on her arms? Why did her father text her that? I needed to clear these questions up! 

I walked out side and saw that Catie's car was still there, but Catie wasn't in it... I turned around when I heard sniffling like someone was crying, it was Catie!! But as I slowly walked up closer to her I saw that she wasn't just crying.. She had a blade in her hand and was harming herself. I did the only thing I thought to do at the time.

"Catie stop! Put it down!!" 

Catie's P.O.V

I don't know why I was doing it here. Just the thought of how Louis had seen the cuts made me want to do it more. I had cut twice already just sitting here. I was so ashamed of myself. I was crying so I didn't hear Louis walk up until I pressed the blade to my wrist one more time and then he yelled.

"Catie Stop! Put it down!!' Louis yelled. I got so scared because I didn't hear him walk up. My hand slipped when I jumped and I accidentally got cut by the blade.I yelped in pain as Louis rushed to my side and threw the blade out of my hand. 

"I..I..I'm...S...sss..sorryy" I stammered through my tears.

"Don't worry love, I'm here" He said soothingly taking me into his arms. "You really don't have anywhere to go do you?" How did he know?!?!

"No.... But I'm just going to go to a hotel I'll be fine" I answered quietly.

"No you are not! Not after that incident! Your staying with us!!" He insisted. I could tell by just looking into his eyes he wouldn't take no for an answer. I saw a glimmer of hope in his eyes, he was worried about me.

"Okay fine..." I said sheepishly, "But I'm leaving as soon as I become a burden."

"You wont darling, The boys love you!!"  and then he helped me to my car to bandage my arm to make sure that the rest of the boys didn't see. We walked back inside and Louis informed the boys that I didn't have a place to stay and that I would be staying with them for a while.

"That's great! Your an amazing girl!" Harry shouted as he ran up to give me a hug.

"Awwe thanks Hazza!!" I said giving him a bigger hug.

"I'm glad you'll be staying with us. Trust me you will have a safe place to stay." Liam said in a caring, fatherly voice. 

"Thanks Li!" I said smiling.

"Just one rule: Don't touch my mirror!" Zayn said with a wink.

"Or my food!!" Niall exclaimed.

"Haha I wont I wont" I said winking back at them.

Louis's P.O.V

I'm really glad that I caught Catie when I did. I wouldn't have wanted to lose her! I know I just met her but I  think I'm starting to love this girl.. It seems crazy but.. It might be true. Every time i look at her my heart flutters.. I cant help but Smile when she says my name, my heart falls apart when someone says her name.  She is beautiful and nice and everything I have ever wanted. But I can't tell her. Not yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry short chapter guys! I can't think of anything to write... I'll try and have another chapter up later!! (:

Bye bye for now, Loves<3

Kassidi