Chapter 17

My eyes fluttered open and I saw that beautiful face resting on my shoulder, softly snoring. I smiled and kissed his chin.

"Louis?" I whispered nudging his head a little and he slightly stirred making me giggle.

"Babeeeee get upppp" I whispered again and saw his eyes flutter open. A soft smile slowly slipped onto his face.

"Morning babe." He said kissing my forehead.

"Time to get up" I laughed turning to face him.

"I dont think so" He replied sliding his arms around my waist and entangling our legs pulling me closer to him. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck resting my forehead on his.

"I think so. Now get your lazy ass up" I mumbled kissing his lips. Pulling away from him he gave a fake pout before sighing and crawling out of bed.

I walked over to him and grabbed his hand before walking downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey guys" Niall said when we walked into the room.

"Morning Ni" I fake smiled.

"So I was thinking we could all go out and get breakfast together? Us and the lads?" He said looking at me and Louis.

"Yeah thats fine" I said smiling.

"Great! I'll go tell the lads to get ready! See you guys in a few!!" He said walking out of the room smiling. I looked at Louis and laughed dragging him back upstairs to get dressed.

I walked into the room and to the closet, picking out am outfit that consisted of a Denim Button up shirt, printed tribal leggings, and black uggs. After getting dressed I straightened my naturally wavy hair and slipped on my black knit beanie, doing my natural makeup.

"Hey BooBear" I said walking out and hugging his bare chest from behind setting my head in the crook of his neck. I saw him smile and then his smile disapered. 

"Whats wro-" I started but he cut me off.

"Nothing love, lemme put my shirt on then we can head out" 

I sighed and sat on the bed looking at my phone waiting for Louis to finish getting ready. 

I was scrolling through my instagram when I felt a droop in the bed beside me..

"We dont have to go you know that right Cat?" He said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer.

"I'll have to face him at some point..." I wispered and shrugged. "Might as well get it over with"

"Okay. But if he touches you, I'll break his pretty face" He said making me laugh.

"Lets go then"

We walked downstairs to the kitchen where everyone was waiting and walked in. Niall smiled and gave me a hug, "You look really nice Catie-Cat"

"Thanks Ni!" 

"Yeah you look reallllyyy nice" I heard a girls voice say that was dripping with sarcasm. I recognized the voice and immediatley looked in that direction to see Harry standing there with none other than Anna Jacobson.

---------------------

 Hey guiseee! 

So yeah Anna Jacobson as in Catie's old best friend/bully..

comment?

vote?

fan?

~Kassidi<3