CH-4: Dorms

*whispers*
The show starts now.

3rd Person's POV:

Eunji did a double check on everything. She even went to the boy's room to see whether it was clean or not. Checked whether the kitchen had snacks and food supplies or not and mentally thanked that Felix and Seungmin for doing the groceries. She saw the five boys sitting in the living room, waiting for the new dormmate they were going to have.

The doorbell rang and they all suddenly quieted down. Then Felix stood up to open the door, only to trip and fall on Jisung. Eunji sighed and went to open the door herself, followed by the others. She first checked herself and then plastered a kind smile to meet the fragile girl. She opened the door and the first thing that she experienced was- cultural shock.

In front of her stood a tall girl, around her age, with beautiful and sharp features, a very well cared and beautiful figure, wearing a pair of blue colored jeans, with a thin strapped top tucked inside the high-waisted jeans with a light brown colored cardigan. Her long hair was falling to both of her sides and to complete her look, she wore a pair of boots.

Eunji couldn't help but gawk. She stared at the girl standing in front of her with her jaw on the floor. She mistook her as some model, who just straightaway walked down from the runway to her house. "Done staring?" She felt like dropping on her knees after hearing her voice. It wasn't very sweet or very deep, it was mature and made her ten times more attractive.

"Ah- I'm sorry for staring, but how can I help you?" Eunji smiled at her, and she gave her a very small, too small to even notice kind of smile, only for politeness kind of smile. "Actually, this was the address sent to me by my brother stating that this is where his dorm is. Are you by chance his friend or something? Or is this not the address I'm looking for?"

The girl took her phone out and then showed Eunji the address sent by Minho, when Eunji read the contact's name, she looked at the taller wide eyed. "This is the same address. Are you by chance-" "Hello, I'm Lee Iseul. Lee Minho and Lee Felix's sister." She bowed to her respectfully.

"Iseul?" Eunji questioned her and she nodded. "Woah." She looked at her up and down. "You've grown so beautiful!" She exclaimed happily and hugged her gently, taking note to ask her what perfume she uses. "Come inside." She ushered her with a broad smile and Iseul kindly smiled in return and took her luggage inside.

The boys were waiting for the girl, and they immediately stood up with their kind smiles only to stop and their jaws dropping, except Minho and Felix, who rushed and engulfed the female- taller than both of them into a hug.

"I-Iseul?" Chan croaked out finally and she respectfully smiled and bowed to him and the other two shocked boys as well. "Hello, I'm Lee Iseul." Chan smiled and approached her. "Wow, you've become more beautiful now." He hugged her and she hugged him back but rather a bit awkwardly. "Remember me?" He asked and she hesitantly nodded.

Chan squinted his eyes at the taller, suspiciously, "Then tell me who I am?" he asked. But tell me why he is acting like that one relative who we meet in some family function or weddings, who points at themselves and asks us to guess who they are. Like mate, don't you know who you? Why ask me? "Uhh-uhh." Minho coughed to signal the author to shut her mouth and for Iseul to start the guessing game.

'He is being polite, also he sounds a little bit foreign. He seems like the father of the group. Yes! Father he must be that friend of Oppa who is in the same class as him. What was the name? Uhh- Bang? Bang then what? Chan? Yeah, right. Bang Chan.' She thought to herself while taking in his appearance. She then smiled politely like the same small smile she gave Eunji earlier, "Bang Chan?"

Chan's eyes sparkled in delight. "Woah, little one, didn't expected you to get that right. It was good that you remember me." He smiled and Iseul also faked her smile. Seungmin stepped to the front, "Do you remember me?" He asked and Jisung stepped to the front as well and pointed at himself, "And me too?" she looked at them.

'Looks like a puppy. Definitely the one with the Kim surname. Ahh what was his name? And this shorter one with squishy cheeks looks like a squirrel. Ahh, he is something Han. But what after Han. Wait I think I got their names.' She bit her lips before guessing, "Han Seungmin and Kim Jisung, right?" They all heard silence, and someone snorted, not someone but Eunji.

Iseul guessed both the names right and both the surnames right as well, but the thing that she got wronged in was the arranging of the names. She gave them their original surnames but exchanged their original names with each other.

Chan was trying not to laugh; Felix was basically wheezing with Eunji and Minho? Boy, he fell to the ground while clutching his stomach. While the two who just got new names were dumbfounded. "You did them dirty, Iseul." She heard the housekeeper aunt say and she blinked, looking at her brother for some help.

Minho stood up and draped an arm over her shoulder. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked him and he giggled, "Sweetheart, you guessed their surnames right, but exchanged their names with each other." Iseul pressed her lips together in embarrassment and then bowed over to the two boys apologizing. "I'm really, really sorry. I just got confused." She bowed again and they stopped her.

"It's fine, Iseul." "Yeah, it's okay." They both assured her already getting dizzy from the number of times she had bowed to them since her arrival. "It's been a long time." Seungmin said smiling through the pain. "Yeah, it is." Jisung also agreed with him, giving her a smile.

Iseul nodded at them and then turned to her brother. "Where I'm staying? I want to fresh up and arrange everything." Minho immediately got what she was trying to say and led her to her room. He stopped in front of the door and turned to her.

"This is your room, the one that is front of yours is empty and the one next to you is mine and the room next to me is Seungmin's and next to him is Chan's. Felix's room is in front of mine, next to him is Eunji's and next to hers is Jisung's. These other rooms that are empty, they are for some future dormmates, if any comes. But till then you can you them for some leisure time as well. This room in front of yours is where Chan makes music as he is doing master's in music producing. The one next to his is used as a gaming room and this last room is not used for anything, we had a dormmate last year, but she moved. So, if you want, you can make it your art studio." He explained to her while pointing at each room.

(A/N: Just a reference :)

Iseul layed down on her comfortable bed after a shower, she was looking at the ceiling while her mind was going in all the directions

Iseul layed down on her comfortable bed after a shower, she was looking at the ceiling while her mind was going in all the directions. She looked around the room and sighed. She stood up to clean the whole room.

"Why do I always end up in some shitty places?"

******************************************

Add the story to your library

Please comment and Vote

-Hyunjin's Lost Tooth