Special Chapter (Lee Sibling's POVs)

3rd Person's POV:

Iseul was continuously crying silently. She sniffed and hugged herself more tightly. She didn't come out for dinner as well and let herself become miserable by herself. On the other hand, her two siblings weren't doing too good as well. Felix was wrapped in his iconic burrito wrap and was sniffing profusely. Tissues layed here and there. He felt guilty for not backing up his sister.

Minho felt highly guilty for shouting on Iseul. He sniffed, quietly crying in his own room, letting the guilt for not helping his sister and scolding her for something she shouldn't be scolded for, eat himself. He remembered whenever he asked his dad why he scolded Iseul so much, his dad made her the one who was wrong. He clenched his jaw for letting his parents brainwash him and thinking that his sister was wrong.

~~~~~~~~

"Mom, why is Iseul getting scolded?" Teen Minho asked when he saw his father scolding Iseul on the top of the staircase. "She fought with someone in the school." Her mom said and glanced at them. "But they were bullying her-" Felix tried to say but his mom cut him off. "No, sweetie. She wasn't being bullied. Her friends always put pranks on her, and she takes them seriously. Nothing much." Felix slumped down in his seat. "She is quite hotheaded. But you guys will look out for her, right?" Mrs. Lee said and served Minho his food.

His father came down with Iseul's head hanging low. She sat beside Minho, while eyeing her mom and Felix's little giggles. "Hey, why did you fight?" Minho asked her. "I didn't. They-" "Iseul." Mr. Lee glared at her. "I'm sorry." She lowered her head. "Ms. Nancy, please take her dinner and her to her room." Mrs. Lee said to Iseul's Nanny, and she nodded. She took Iseul gently by hand to her room upstairs. Iseul was continuously looking back blankly with a pout while climbing the stairs.

~~~~~~~~

Felix looked at the excited Iseul, who was bouncing continuously, waiting for her parents to come down. He chuckled and put and arm around her. "Are you that excited to leave me?" He pouted and Iseul shoved his arm away. "Yes." She deadpanned. Minho chuckled at their bickering. "Stop fighting now. Look mom and dad are coming." He stood straight. Both Mr. and Mrs. Lee looked at them. "Well, Minho is right. You both should stop bickering, especially you, Iseul." Mrs. Lee said. "You're going to a new place and neither you, nor do we want you to have a wrong impression there." Mr. Lee said and walked toward the door with his wife, the kids following behind.

~~~~~~~~

There was silence on the dinner table. Minho and Felix glanced at Iseul, who had bruises on her face. She was looking blanky on her plate. But her head wasn't hanging low like always, instead, she sat there confidently while eating. "What happened to your face?" Minho whispered. "Just a makeover." Iseul said nonchalantly. "Iseul, are you getting involved in fights?" Mr. Lee asked, now putting down his cutlery. His face had a very calm expression, but they all didn't know when he would burst out. Iseul stopped and copied his actions, looking at him. "Yes."

Felix mentally groaned on her reply like this to her father. Mr. Lee sighed, "And how are your Merit points not deducting?" He asked. Iseul looked at him with a ghost of smirk. "I don't fight in the school. When I was on the way to here, I got into a fight with another student from B Section. She and I are competing for the vice-captain position next year." Iseul took a bit out of her food. "She punched me first. I never start a fight."

"Iseul, you should take things serious now. You're not a kid anymore! You need to understand that when you used to get in trouble here, you were a kid and they were all forgiven, but now you're not a kid anymore! You should start focusing on your studies-" "Ain't I doing it now?" Iseul asked her father, cutting him off. "What I mean is, your focus should be only on your studies and not on these activities that may get you sidetracked. Listen to me out and don't apply for the vice-captain position next year. Focus only on your studies."

Iseul sighed and put down her chopsticks. She stood up and started to walk to the stairs. "Where are you going?" "To my room." Iseul replied to her mother without looking back. "But your dinner-" "I don't want to eat it. Might go out to some convenience store or something if I get hungry." She turned and answered Felix. "Iseul, today's Christman Eve. This is not right to leave the dinner in the middle. It's a festival-" "Only for you." Iseul looked at her father. "I'm an atheist and I don't believe in god. So, technically it's my choice whether I want to join you for dinner or not. I respected your choices that's why I decided to join. But my initial plan was to just sleep and rest, nothing more." She went upstairs after completing.

~~~~~~~~

"Hello Mom!" Minho picked up the call and greeted her mother. "Why did you called me?" He asked. "Minho, my son, things are getting out of hands now." He heard her mother say. "What happened, mom?" "Today, your father and Iseul had a very big argument." Minho's eyes widened. "What happened?" "Iseul and your father fought about her further studies. She denied to study in Korea and wants to go to Chicago. Your father cannot control or put her in the right line here, but if she went there, he is worried that she might do something much more tragic. Last month she broke the nose of another female student.

But she is constantly fighting and protesting to him. He gave her a choice of going to Sydney or Japan as well, because he has connections and eyes there, but she just kept on persisting. So, he got angry in the end and now is sending her to Seoul's National University, where you and Felix both are. He is sending here there so that you can keep an eye on her. You are the only one in the family whom she listens to. Please cooperate and discipline her." "Mom, she is trouble!" Minho tried to argue.

"I know sweetie, please do us this favor." "BUT MOM!" Minho yelled, making the others flinch. "What happened, Minho? Everything okay at home?" Chan asked his friend and Minho gulped and raised his head. "Everything is okay at home but will soon be chaos here." Minho said and the others looked at him with confusion. "Why?" Chan asked. "Iseul is coming here."

~~~~~~~~

Minho wiped his tears. He slowly opened Iseul's room and saw that Felix was hugging Iseul and both of them were laying on her bed. They looked up when they heard the door being opened. "Hyung?" "Oppa?" They both said together and sat up. Minho approached Iseul and cupped her face. "Why didn't you never told me about anything? Why did you never tried to clarify yourself?" Iseul gulped, "I was afraid that you were like our parents as well." Minho sighed and hugged her.

"Let me tell you one thing, Iseul-ah. I am always your brother and its not my duty, but my right to protect you. I am sorry for never backing you or supporting you, but this is enough. Now if anything happens, tell me, or I will air fry you." Iseul chuckled and hugged him back. Felix smiled with tears and hugged his siblings as well. "Look a crybaby!" Minho pointed at Felix, who pouted and put his tongue out.

Iseul pinched his nose and he looked at her, with a glare. "No, he's not a crybaby. He is just a Chicken." Minho snorted and high-fived Iseul, while Felix only gave both of them dirty looks. "Tell me, am I your twin or he?" Felix asked. "Biologically you, emotionally and mentally him, but physically......" Iseul trailed off and gave the both of them judging looks. "Yah! I'm still older that you!" Minho accusingly said. "Yah! But I'm your twin!" Felix said as well.

"Well yeah, but none of you have the same height as me......" She again trailed off, clearly teasing both of them for their short heights. "You know what? We are still your brothers." Felix and Minho both gave each other mischievous looks and started to tickle Iseul. The siblings laughed and talked all night. None of them realized when did they fell asleep, but they were sleeping together, cuddling with each other. Chan shook his head with a small smile, happy that they finally cleared things out.

"That's much better."

******************************************

Add the story to your library

Please comment and Vote

-Hyunjin's Lost Tooth