CH-7: Flower

3rd Person's POV:

Iseul plopped down on her bed with her arms spread wide. "Such a boring day." She mumbled and went to freshen up. She thought to study and knowing she has nothing else better to do, she sat down on the study table in her room and began arranging it. She looked around the room and saw how much plain it looked. She decided to call Haru and Naru and go for some decor shopping with them.

She did what she planned and was standing in front of a decoration shop, waiting for her two friends. She looked around and her eyes caught the sight of a big floral shop. She smiled remembering that when she was small, she used to buy flowers from there. They sold really beautiful and unique flowers and they had very beautiful bouquet arrangements as well.

She went there and entered inside. She saw a woman in her seventies sitting at the counter and another girl, probably around her age also sat there, making a bouquet, which Iseul assumed was ordered. She smiled at the elder woman. "A bouquet of pink and white Gerberas." She smiled and the woman seems to recognize her, "Iseul?"

Iseul smiled at her, and the woman looked shocked, "You grew up so much. You look so smart and beautiful." Iseul smiled cheekily at that. "And you too, granny." The woman shook her head. "Jiyeun-ah! See this is the girl I was talking about to you!" She called the girl who was arranging, and her eyes widened when she recognized her. "Oh, you're Iseul?" She asked and Iseul nodded. "Heard a lot about you. Iseul chuckled.

They talked for a bit and Jiyeun handed Iseul the bouquet she requested for

They talked for a bit and Jiyeun handed Iseul the bouquet she requested for. Iseul payed and went outside. She felt her phone ring and saw ahead that Naru stood with his brother. She ran to them. "HEYYOO!!!" She yelled, scaring them and they flinched. "Bro, why are you so loud at this time of the day?" Haru said while rubbing his eyes.

"Oh, was the prince sleeping?" He nodded. "At this time of the day?" She threw back the question at him. Naru laughed and gave Iseul a high five. "Some people really deserve a high-five, but on the face!" Haru said and scoffed. This made the two laughed more. "Bitch!" He screamed when Iseul smacked him on the head and ran away. "I WILL LIKK Y-" He stopped when he saw people looking at him. He smiled sweetly at them and bowed as an apology.

He also, walked in, seeing his brother a friend already picking up things. Being the aesthetic lover he was, he also went to pick somethings as well. The trio came out of the shop and entered the art shop as they also wanted some art supplies. "I will go to the canvas section; I'm done buying paints. You guys buy what you want." Iseul said and went away. Without realizing, Naru and Haru also separated while going through the isles.

Naru was in DESPERATE need of white paint and to his dismay, only one tube of white was remaining. He reached out his hand to hold the paint, but along with his, another hand interfered as well. He looked at the owner of the hand and squinted his eyes, to signal him to let go.

"I touched it first." The boy said. Not gonna lie, he was handsome. He had beautiful and sharp features and plump lips. But Naru here was no joke as well. He was tall and had a bit of muscular body. He had long hair just like the boy falling upto his neck and obviously, handsome as always.

"I saw it first." Naru fought back. "Oh, shut up that nonsense." The other boy said. "Oh, stop showing that you're tough, when inside you're just chickening out." Naru scoffed. The boy smirked. "And you think you have a good personality. So, hold still, let me imagine you with a personality." The boy looked Nary up and down with a judging face.

"Nah, you're just and imposter." He said and tried to take the bottle of paint but can't as Naru tightened his grip. "Look kid, don't mess with me. I will make you regret." Naru said still gripping on the bottle. The boy closed his eyes. "First of all, I'm not a kid, but the same age as you. And second, I'm not in a very good mood, thanks to my friends, now let me take it." He again tried but Naru held his shoulder.

"Mr. Attitude, look, I don't care if your friends are being shitty to you. That's none of my business. So just let me take this." He tried to pull it, but the boy now tightened his grip. "I'm Hyunjin. Not Mr. Attitude. For your kind information, we go to the same college. And since I'm having a bad day, I deserve to get this more." Naru laughed and then pointed at his own face. "And do you think I care. And what made you think that I'm having a good day. What if I'm having a bad day as well."

Hyunjin was about to punch him out of frustration, but then the helper arrived. "Is there any problem, sirs?" She asked while tucking a hair behind her ear, obviously mesmerized by the visuals of the two. "Yeah, this fucking guy is trying to take this paint from me." Naru spat with anger. Hyunjin saw the girl's eyes were admiring both of them and he smirked. "But put my hands on it first." He said calmly while eyeing the girl.

"We both did it at the same time! For Fucks sake!" Nary exclaimed. Hyunjin nodded. "You don't have to be so loud and rude. You might scare the other costumers here and it will cause damage to them." He said and looked at the staff, who was blushing by the way Hyunjin smiled and winked at her. "Yes sir, I may ask you to leave, if you don't back off." Her statement made Naru look at her wide-eyed.

"Just because he is flirting with you, you are letting him take it?" He asked in disbelief. Hyunjin gasped. "Flirting? Why would I flirt with her. I get it, she is beautiful and my type, but I will never flirt with someone without their consent, right?" He asked the girl, who nodded with a smile, although she didn't knew the boy. "Unbelievable." He scoffed and removed his grip from the bottle.

"Must tell Iseul to never come back here." He muttered but his words caught Hyunjin's attention. "Who?" Naru looked at him with a scowl on his face. "What 'who'?" He asked. "Whose name did you said right now?" He asked and Naru scoffed and ignored him. He turned his back on Hyunjin and walked away from there, leaving the boy spacing out behind.

The girl staff nudged him. "Excuse me, can I get your number, please?" She asked and showed him her phone. Hyunjin would have given his number to her, but he didn't know what happened to him that he declined. "I'm sorry, no." She nodded and walked away embarrassed. He sighed and went to pay for the supplies he got for himself.

"Hey! Why are you sulking?" Iseul asked while eating the ice cream they brought for themselves. "Nothing." He rep(lied). "If it's nothing then it is something." Haru said and Naru sighed and pouted more. "A boy took the bottle of while paint I was going to buy for myself. I should have taken it and we kind of argued, then this staff member came, and he flirted with her, and she let him take it. So, I don't have any white paint with me."

Iseul chuckled lightly and rummaged through her packets and took out a bottle of white paint. "Here, take this." She handed him and he took it with a big smile. "But don't you need it?" He asked and she shook her head. "Both of you often forget to buy white paint. It's still a surprise that you remembered. So, I brought three and gave one to Haru already." Naru chuckled.

The three were almost reaching Iseul's dorm. "I have a question for you." Haru asked. Iseul hummed. "Why is the name of your twin, Felix?" She titled her head. "What?" "I mean, you and Minho both use their Korean names, but he uses an English name." He clarified. "Ah, Oppa was born in Korea that is why he has a Korean name. When he was very young, our parents moved to Australia and then me and Felix were born there. We both had one Korean and one English name. Felix decided to continue with his English name, and I decided to continue with my Korean name when we moved back to Korea after 5 years."

"So, what is your Christian name?" Naru enquired. "Jennifer." She smiled. The three arrived at her dorm and Iseul bid them and went inside. Iseul saw pairs of extra shoes at the doorway and concluded that someone is here. She heard the others talking aggressively and it concluded that they were either just being loud like they were in the morning for no reason or were arguing. She decided to just walk to her room and not eavesdrop, but her ears caught on to Chan's voice,

"Things are starting to get messy."

******************************************

Add the story to your library

Please comment and Vote

-Hyunjin's Lost Tooth