CH-5: New Start

3rd Person's POV:

Iseul was wide awake by her alarm. She left her bed then the dorms to go for jogging. It was 5 a.m. in the morning and she was sure that all of her dormmates were quite asleep. After about an hour of running, she did some exercises, ignoring the looks thrown to her by some random idiots.

She looked at the time and saw it was almost 7:30, so she decided to go back to the dorms. They all had class from 10 and they all were supposed to leave the dorms by 9:30, so she got back and went quietly to her room, after muttering a 'good morning' to the housekeeper aunt. At around, 8:45, she heard some yelling and shouting from outside and went to look what was happening and was shook to the core.

She saw Seungmin and Felix covered in flour and Jisung was coughing out flour while receiving some pats on his back by Chan. Minho was trying to clean the mess and Eunji was scolding the two idiots for not letting aunt do it and messing it by themselves.

"What is happening?" She said out loud, loud enough to be only heard by them. "Ahh, these two were trying to make pancakes but while opening the flour, then poured it on themselves and Jisung went here to get some water and 'accidentally' ate it. Don't ask me how because I'm in confusion as well." Eunji said when she saw Iseul opening her mouth to ask her the question.

"Okay, everyone! Go and get ready. I will make the breakfast. Go, go. Shoo, shoo." Auntie shooed them away and they all went to their rooms to get ready, but Iseul stayed behind. "You need some help?" Iseul asked her and She shook her head. "No, sweetheart, you go and change. It's your first day too." She smiled at her, and Iseul nodded before going into her room not after cleaning the remaining flour from the floor even after protests.

She was shocked again when she saw none of them were ready. They went to their room before her, but she took a shower, got ready, packed her bag and even listened to some songs before coming out. She looked at the time and saw it was 9:15. "They are always late. You take your breakfast, dear." She handed Iseul the plate and she ate in delight. The others soon came and had their own breakfast, and they all went to their college.

~~~~~~~~

"Hyunjin, COME DOWN FAST!!!" Mrs. Hwang yelled at her son. "Sorry, dear. You know he is always late." She apologized to Changbin, who shook his head. "No need to apologize to me auntie, I've known you and him for a decade, of course I know how annoying he gets." She chuckled and they soon saw his cousin, instead of him, coming down after fetching her phone from her room. "Hey, Hii Yeji!" Changbin said and Yeji waved back at him. She came and sat beside her aunt.

"I think we should leave, Changbin. He is not coming down." Yeji said as she was looking at her watch. "WE'RE LEAVING!" He yelled to him and both of them stood up to leave. But as in cue, the princess Hyunjin ascended the stairs with a royal aura around her, but it didn't last for long when he tripped on the last stair and landed on his stomach.

"Ouch!" Hyunjin cried out dramatically, but no one, I say NO ONE moved an inch. His mother, his cousin Yeji, one of his best friends Changbin, no one, not even the maids who were there, cleaning the house, spared a single glance at him. He awkwardly scratched his head and then stood up, meeting the other three's gazes.

"Hello lovely people!" He cheered loudly with a big grin and the response he received was the cawing of the crow outside his house. "Are you coming or not?" Changbin finally asked, wishing to get over with whatever was happening. "Me and Yeji have class and I think you too." Hyunjin aggressively nodded, and followed the two after hugging his mom and receiving a 'good luck' for his first day at college.

~~~~~~~~

Iseul looked at her schedule and then started to search for her designated class. She sighed in contentment when she found it and went inside. Just as she stepped and took a few steps, the whispering in the class stopped and she knew why. She ignored their gazes and went to sit on a seat that was the last one. Not because she was a back bencher, but she was tall and back in her school, everyone suddenly became blind whenever she sat in the front or middle seats.

Iseul saw a few familiar faces, that were her classmates at her previous school, coming inside and they waved at her, and she waved back, not with much enthusiasm. Call it just formalities, but Lee Iseul doesn't like to give unwanted attention to anyone, until and unless they are capable of getting it. After few minutes, the bell rang and the first class- 'Entrepreneurship' began.

The first day of school seemed quite boring to Hyunjin. Although he liked the attention he still got from the seniors, but he wanted some crazy shit to happen. He expected to gawk at him when he entered the cafeteria, along with Ara, the so called 'queen'. He smirked and bid Ara a small 'bye' before walking to where six of his friends sat.

"Hey Fellas!" He waved at them and sat down beside Felix and put a hand on his shoulder. He saw that on the table beside theirs's sat Eunji, Aera, Jia and Minju. He waved at them too, and they waved back. "So, anything spicy?" He asked them while rubbing his hands like a maniac. "No nothing." Minho said and started to dig in. Hyunjin was about to dig in too but heard Changbin cursing.

"Shit! I think something is about to happen." They all looked at him with confusion, until their gaze landed on the raging bunny that was forwarding toward the group along with his own friends. The male came and stopped in front of Minho, the whole cafeteria going quiet. Minho stood up and all his friends, including Hyunjin stood up as well.

"Jeon Jungkook, how come you are standing in front of me? I though you hated my presence." Minho said to Jungkook while the other was glaring at him. He scoffed. "Trust me, I do hate you. And I literally want to do nothing but only punch you to death. But I am here, because I need a small favor." He said while glaring at him.

The whole cafeteria was obvious of the growing tension between them. Minho scoffed, "Bold of you to assume that I will ever help you-" "It's about Hana." Jungkook cut him off and Minho immediately got quiet. "What is it?" He asked. Jungkook gritted his teeth, but still composed himself.

"You told Minyoung that you broke with her, because you liked Hana. Now that crazy bitch along with her walking makeup cakes, circled Hana and got engaged in a verbal fight first. But that fake ass bitch slapped Hana." Minho closed his eyes in frustration. "Damn her." He mumbled but Jungkook shook his head. "That's not a-all." He stuttered a bit before continuing.

"H-Hana, broke one of her teeth." 

******************************************

Add the story to your library

Please comment and Vote

-Hyunjin's Lost Tooth