CH-6: First Day

3rd Person's POV:

Aera snorted after hearing Jungkook's words and tried to cover it up by a cough. Although she doesn't even know the boy neither the girl he was talking about, but she already likes this Hana girl.

"She what?" Minho asked. Although he knew that Hana could punch someone if they try to get onto her nerves, but she wouldn't go into that extent to break someone's teeth. "Yeah, I think maybe the molar or pre-molar one is broken. The teeth on the side and she has blamed on Hana saying that Hana was bullying her for the past one year. Now Hana is called for a meeting with the director and other upper officials of the University and is suspended for now. Not to mention, there is a high chance that she might get a termination as well." The whole cafeteria gasped at that.

"Hana would never bully someone." Someone said and many agreed. "I'm telling you, that Minyoung is a bitch, trying to pull our Hana down as she knew that no one could reach up to her." Someone else said and Jungkook again felt proud of his sister (even in this story). "What can I do?" Minho asked him. "Convince and talk to Minyoung. Only she is the one who can do anything and stop this." Minho nodded and went out of the cafeteria, with distress written all over.

Jungkook and his friends also went outside the cafeteria, to pass their lunch time, leaving the others at the table to wonder. "Just, how much power she has to break someone's teeth?" Changbin wondered. "That's cool yet scary at the same time." Eunji commented. The whole cafeteria was having their lunch in peace, and everyone was emersed in conversation. But suddenly it died, when a certain trio entered the cafeteria.

The whispering stopped, someone's chopstick fell, and mouths went agape. Hyunjin noticed the sudden change and looked at his friends, seeing them eyeing the direction behind him. He turned around to where everyone was looking.

Inside walked in a trio- two males and a female. The female was shorter than the two- but was very tall. She had this elegant vibes around her that even the females also couldn't help but stare. Her dressing was nothing but a crop top with baggy jeans, showing a glimpse of her abs. But the two males behind her, were no joke as well. One had kind of long hair, reaching to his neck and the other had a mullet.

The three of them walked inside, with full confidence, not even giving a single care about all the stares on them, probably being familiar with this behavior towards them. Their eyes wandered throughout the cafeteria, searching for some empty seats, until the girl's eyes went to where Hyunjin and his friends sat. He locked eyes with her only for a second and gulped. He saw her eyes meeting with Felix and him giving her one of his cute smiles and she returned it back, only for a second.

"Hey Seul, see that one is empty." One of the boys nudged her and she nodded and followed the two of them. Just by looking at the faces of the two boys, Hyunjin concluded that they were twins, or at least brothers. They sat down and started to dig in, ignoring the gazes that were still fixed on them. One of the males glanced up, looking around, "It's kind of creepy to stare when someone is having a meal." His statement made everyone go back to what they were doing in an instant.

"Why did she smile at you, Felix?" Changbin asked the question, the others at the table trying to ignore the gazes of the two boys. Even Eunji was trying to not make it obvious that she knew the girl. "Uhh, I-I don't know? Maybe, she mistook me as someone else?" He shrugged and stuffed his face to not answer their questions. "Whatever, we will find it out soon." Hyunjin said and was about to put his chopstick to his mouth but stopped after hearing Changbin's words.

"You said Iseul is joining this college as well, where is she? We haven't met yet." Hyunjin whipped his head in full speed towards Changbin, along with Eunji, Aera, Jisung, Felix, Seungmin and Chan. "Iseul?" Hyunjin croaked out loud. The mentioned girl raises her head and looks in the front, to know who called her. "I think I heard someone calling my name." She mumbled. "Must be hallucination, or something." Haru replied while taking a bite of the egg roll. "Maybe." She shrugged and went back to eating.

On the other side, Hyunjin was looking at all of them with pure betrayal. "How could you guys not tell me about it?" He asked, feeling a lot of emotions emerging inside- rage, anger, betrayal, hurt, hope, but chose to control them. "Okay, you didn't like her presence neither did she, so what was the point of telling you that she is coming? Look, it is better this way." Felix said. "No, it's not! You guys are all telling each other things, but keeping it away from me, as if I'm not a part of our group." He argued.

"We are friends, and we are supposed to not keep secrets with each other. It would have been somewhat understandable when only some knew and some not, but only I was the one kept in dark!" He took a sharp inhale of breath. "I'm going out for fresh air." He stood up and walked away. "Sorry." Changbin mumbled out, as it was supposed to be a secret. "I'll go after him." Chan stood and followed Hyunjin to outside.

The table engulfed in silence. Minho came back and they all looked at him. "Hyung, what happened?" Felix asked. "Will talk about it later." He seemed quite worried. Felix nodded, understanding him. Minho's gaze landed where Chan and Hyunjin were sitting previously. "Where did they go?" He asked while pointing to their empty spaces. "Uh." Felix told him the whole incident and Minho facepalmed.

Changbin pressed his lips into a thin line, ready to get scolded. But to his surprise, Minho only shook his head with a chuckle. "Good that he found it. Now he knows to keep distance from her." He mumbled and started to eat. The others were looking at him and he looked up while chewing, "What?" He asked. "You're not angry?" Changbin asked. Minho sighed while putting his chopstick down. "Trust me, I would have been angry if I didn't have multiple thoughts in my mind right now, but for now, hiding Iseul is not my first priority. Trust me, she can protect herself very well."

"Yes, I trust her too. But as a brother, we still have to do our parts, rights?" Felix said with a bright smile and Minho nodded. "Okay, now I want to meet that kid." Jisung choked on his water and threw it out. He coughed violently and looked at Changbin, as if he would pass out anytime soon. "K-kid?" He croaked out and the dwaekki gave him smile. "She is small and cute, right? And also, younger than me, so it would be right to call her a kid."

Aera clapped her hands. "Oppa is right. I remember she was even smaller in height than me. So, I think I could call her a kid as well." Minho, Felix, Jisung, Seungmin and Eunji internally laughed at them. "Oh baby, you are going to feel so sad." Jisung mumbled. "Now tell us where is she? We have also heard a lot about her." Jia clapped and Minju also smiled.

"She is in that direction." Felix pointed and they all looked that way. "Oh, wow, she still looks so cute." Changbin said admiring the short girl that sat on the table in front of where Iseul sat. "Huh?" Seungmin looked and then shook his head. Obviously, he thought that the small girl was Iseul.

Minho sighed. He knew that Changbin or the others won't believe if they just point at her, he should show him a more trustable proof. He fished his phone out from his pocket and gave it to Changbin. "Call her." He handed it to him and Changbin eyed him weirdly. "Iseul is sitting in that direction, try to find where she is. The girl you think is Iseul, is actually not."

Changbin tilted his head and gave a half smile in wonder and took his phone. He clicked on Iseul's contact and called her. He looked in the direction where the boys pointed and when he saw the taller girl who entered earlier picking up her phone. He felt his breathing hitch when he saw that she picked the call and then bought it to her ear. "Hello, Oppa?"

Changbin's jaw was on the floor, along with the other three curious girls, who also wanted to meet the girl. "Are you Iseul?" He asked and she agreed. "Who are you? This is my brother's number. Are you perhaps his friend or something?" She asked having no idea what was going on. "Can you please raise your hand for three seconds to confirm it's you?" He asked and she frowned.

She looked at the table where her brother's friends sat and waved her hands when she saw that a muscular guy was holding her brother's phone. "Confirmed? It's me, Lee Iseul." She disconnected the call and stood up along with Haru and Naru. She passed their table while bowing at Changbin and the other three at the table, her two clueless friends following her action. Changbin turned to the front.

"I'm a kid in front of her."

******************************************

Add the story to your library

Please comment and Vote

-Hyunjin's Lost Tooth