CH-14: The Truth

3rd Person's POV:

The group came out together in the end. Everyone found each other at one point in the haunted house and then continued to unite with each other. Some of them were crying, some were screaming, and some were quite enjoying the adrenaline rush in them. Iseul almost laughed when she saw Felix's trembling state, who held on to Changbin and Haru for dear life, the maknae was quite done with him. She looked at her own group and saw all the three of them attached to her and walking close behind. The clingiest of them was prince Hwang himself.

"Yah! Let go of me! We're out!" She exclaimed loudly and yanked the two boys off but gently intertwined hers and Yeji's hands and gave the girl a wink and a cute smile, making her blush. This didn't go unnoticed by Hyunjin, who sent a glare towards Yeji. She felt his glare and looked at him, realizing and then yanking her hands from her grip. This made Iseul quite startled and Yeji apologized. "Oh, I was just startled by him." She pointed at Felix, who appeared out of nowhere and hugged Iseul.

"Save Me!" He cried. Iseul rolled her eyes but nevertheless patted his back and consoled him. After that, he was attached to his fearless twin and Hyunjin was only waiting for a chance to be next to her, so he walked close behind. Haru walked up next to him. "Why are you eyeing her so carefully?" He whispered. Hyunjin snapped his head toward him and for once Haru was concerned that he might break his neck or something.

"Got any problem with that?" He eyed him. "No, but just to let you know, I think you should talk to her and explain yourself." Hyunjin raise an eyebrow. "And how do you know that I have something to tell her?" "Just because she told me about what happened years ago, and I think that was not everything. I also saw you desperately trying to get her attention." Hyunjin sighed and looked down. "If you want to, then I can help you with that." Hyunjin's eyes sparkled when he looked at him. "Really?" "Yes, but in one condition." Hyunjin tilted his head. "Set me up with your cousin."

The group decided to go to the Ferris wheel, so they got into the line excitedly. Iseul stood with Yeji and they both were having a very good flow of conversation. They all were supposed to go in pairs, so they stood with the person they were supposed to go with. The pairs were- Chan with Seungmin, Naru with Eunji (both were flirting), Jisung with Aera, Changbin with Felix, Minho with Jeongin (the former wanted to go with his sister, but was held by the Maknae, who used his Maknae card on him and made him agree to go with him), Changbin with Felix, Iseul with Yeji, and lastly Hyunjin with Haru.

Hyunjin made Jeongin involve with Minho and now just before entering, he and Haru decided to switch Yeji with him. They all could hear Jisung reciting the incident in which he proposed on this place to Aera, especially Naru, Haru, Yeji and Iseul. Iseul snickered under her breathe. "You don't like it?" Yeji asked lowly, amused. "That's cute, not gonna lie, but not my cup of tea. I prefer a more mature and like unique type of confession." She whispered back to her. Hyunjin heard her and then just shook his head.

It was finally time for them to get on the ride and they were getting in. When it was time for Iseul and Yeji, Iseul walked first, and Yeji was about to climb in, but Hary held her and Hyunjin immediately jumped in, and closed the door, waving at his cousin. Yeji confusedly looked at the taller boy, holding her and saw him giving her an adorable smile. They climbed onto the next cabin and Yeji was eyeing him. Haru chuckled, "Hyunjin wanted to talk to her, that's why I helped him." Yeji nodded and looked outside, ignoring the blush that dared to creep upto her cheeks. Haru cleared his throat, gaining her attention, "Shall we talk too? And get to know each other?"

Iseul'd eyes widened when she saw Hwang Hyunjin instead of Hwang Yeji. She saw Yeji climbing on to another cabin with Haru. "That snitch." She called out to Haru and then looked at Hyunjin boredly. She sat down and looked outside with a sigh. "Iseul-ah" Hyunjin called out and then sat beside her. She didn't even give him a single glance and continued to look outside. "I want to talk. Please?" He pleaded and took her hands in his. He held her jaw softly and made her look at him. He was shocked when he saw tears shinning in her eyes.